We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What is your breakthrough dose? Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 12/19/2019 5:52:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've read on various threads that 30 mg perfectly vaped and held for 20 seconds is an almost sure breakthrough for most people.

Nearly every time I vape 30 I have a sub breakthrough trip, very anti climactic. Light body load and some mild visual distortion. I am vaping correctly, GVG, torch lighter, one slow steady toke cleared and held for 20 seconds. Sometimes 35 will get me there, sometimes not. For a sure thing I load 40 or 45.

I am wondering if the methadone has something to do with it? I take 120 mg daily and have been for years.

Do any of you have trouble breaking through on 30 mg? I cannot be the only one. What is your breakthrough dose?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 12/19/2019 6:37:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Depends, there are breakthroughs and there are brakethroughs Smile

For me anything above 20-22mg could be this, travels - almost every time.
Sweet spot was at 25-27g.
Anything above that almost certainly guaranteed either blackout or unforgettable experience.

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 12/19/2019 8:07:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep that's right on with what I keep hearing/reading. Thanks exit.

Is there anyone else out there who seems to need a little more?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Jees
#4 Posted : 12/19/2019 10:41:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^ there are people who are locked out no matter how much they smoke, there are threads about it. Just saying what a wide scope there is amongst people. I think I'm quite in line with the standard:
20 chest wetting
25 knee deep bathing
30 diving