We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Lucid dreaming and chemicals Options

Triptofaun
#1 Posted : 12/13/2019 11:11:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Since childhood, I practice lucid dreaming... for several decades now. This is a local big topic, almost not associated with tryptamines. But only on the one hand.
I noticed that the DMT taken the day before almost turns off lucid dreams in the next one or two days. But then, during the week and next week, bright about very powerful travels arise, with catching Ollie and traveling with them to their incredible worlds...
These findings are based on the experience of the last 10 years of using DMT on average 1-2 times a week.
Last year I rarely use DMT.. and dreams are also rare.

But the situation was corrected by an atropine inhaler for my asthma(Berodual® N). This inhaler contains Ipratropium bromide (it similar to atropin) - lucid dreams after very well!
1-3 inhale for strong experiences
Other chemicals not so well than Berodual inhaler.

How has DMT affected your awareness of dreams and sleep in general?
Can anyone practice lucid dreaming here?
Sexual energy is the only one energy that we have, said the Mexican shaman Don Juan Matus.

So why then we shoud waste it on procreation, when we can open an endless universe of incredible discoveries?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ovidiu
#2 Posted : 4/7/2020 6:10:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I am doing some explorations using dreaming + psychedelic perceptions. Big grin Big grin Big grin
https://www.consciousnes...l-visionary-experiences/

O.

Anonymous2
#3 Posted : 4/7/2020 6:40:45 PM
The more you know

Wow, I wanted to open a thread about the same question.

All my life I wanted to have lucid dreams. I couldnโ€™t. Many years ago, I had it once. Finally. I got so excited I woke up from it after five seconds.

In the last month, I had it twice. I still woke up way too early. They lasted for a minute or two. Now I know they will come again.

Thanks to the 🌿and 🍄