We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Kash's A/B Mescaline Extraction questions Options

thecosmiclizard
#1 Posted : 12/12/2019 3:05:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone I have recently acquired some beautiful san pedro cuttings and I want to do an extraction to get the mescaline. I am going by Kash's method on the wiki but my only problem is that I do not have any Toluene or Xylene and they are banned in my area. I do have plenty of d-limonene however and I was reading this thread (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4001) about extracting the hcl form with d-limonene. My question is can I combine the two teks and use d-limonene for Kash's process in place of the called for solvents. Failing that I also have some naphtha left over from my spice extractions and I am curious if that can be used instead.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Grey Fox
#2 Posted : 12/12/2019 4:28:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never done an extraction (other than tea) but my impression is that the teks are meant to be followed very closely and you cant just swap out different solvents or other components. But hopefully someone with familiarity with that tek can chime in and answer your question.

Tea (water extraction) is quite easy though, and a good option to consider. It is always possible to reduce the tea down to resin if you want to avoid drinking the liquid.

Best luck with whatever you choose to do!
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

doubledog
#3 Posted : 12/12/2019 6:50:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, you can use limonene instead of toluene.
And naphta is not suitable as it is a poor solvent for mescaline.