We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A little experience/e-mesh method report Options

Teamleary
#1 Posted : 12/11/2019 10:42:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone!

So, this is as much as an experience report as a device report. I’m still taming the e-mesh method and I know some of you wanna know how this is going so far.

Just in case, I use
Aegis Solo 100W
Vandy Vape RDA
Vandy Vape SS316L

Set up: TCR mode
210°
35w
tcr - 200

Propello helped me a lot. The main idea being: find at what wattage your mesh glows faintly in a dark room, and then tweak the temp and the tcr in order to get that wattage when it stabilizes (when pressing the fire button).

So that set-up was supposed to get me to 14w.
I spread 20mg in two times on the mesh.

I did not, once again, manage to get it all in one toke. And I exhale a ton of vape. I had another big toke and couldn’t keep it within very long. (then, after the trip, I pushed the fire button and some vape appeared, so I didn’t even take everything in 2 tokes). I have to work on my breathing technique but that’s not the only thing.

Maybe the mod-box isn’t that stable, or the battery was getting weak, but when I checked after I came down, the wattage was stabilizing at 10. Very far from 14.
I tried with 220° and 220 tcr and got it to stabilize at 15w.
Then I charged the battery, and it stabilized at 16w.

So next time I try, I’ll test before and maybe I won’t need to take such long tokes.

Especially that they get me « out of breath » and that seriously impacted my trip. I felt like I had just run a mile.

Apart from that, it was crazy. I don’t remember much. I know I had some of you guys in my mind. For instance, I remembered someone telling me here that during a breakthrough it was « HD TV » like (that the patterns ceased to move in a blurry way). And, well, I thought of that because the shapes were amazingly beautiful and clear, I almost cried. They were doors about to be opened. There were people all around me (or inside me?). I kept thinking I had to communicate with them, and I was told something like « they’re all you ». I felt like my mind was scattered through space, like there were multiple voices inside me…

It lasted a lot longer than usually also. More like 10 minutes (rather than 5). I came back very calm and profoundly happy. Like I went were I was supposed to go. Happy to have done it, even tho my memories are still very blurry.

Thanks everyone!
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.