CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Craziest breakthrough yet Options

Jees
#21 Posted : 1/6/2020 5:04:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not literally but sometimes I suspect we live in a realm surrounded by an electrical fence of sorts and when one of us takes a leap, we end up in that fence 'electrified'. It keeps us cattle quiet for a while Laughing

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tony6Strings
#22 Posted : 1/7/2020 1:00:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Not literally but sometimes I suspect we live in a realm surrounded by an electrical fence of sorts and when one of us takes a leap, we end up in that fence 'electrified'. It keeps us cattle quiet for a while Laughing

This experience in particular gave me the sense that whatever/whoever is on the other side of the pipe is not playing around. This substance and the places it takes us, require reverence and respect.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

FranLover
#23 Posted : 1/7/2020 3:12:05 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Jees wrote:

What is the essence of electromagnetism?

God bless you Jees🌼
Cura cura cuerpecito/Cura cura almacita
Ayahuasca medicina/eres muy sagrada/ tienes el poder de sanar nuestra gente.
Chacrunita medicina...wachumita medicina...Nakaykuna medicina...

See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.

Jees
#24 Posted : 1/7/2020 5:08:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

T6S I bow for your exploration and good return, please come back with insights when it feels appropriate.
My personal deep-dive derived insights seemed to have shifted and evolving over time though.

Thank you for the flower Franlover, I take it to hearth.
Love

abrelosojos
#25 Posted : 1/7/2020 5:18:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hadn´t smoked in a few weeks. Having family over and Holidays keep me on a different mindset.

Yesterday finally a friend showed me the results of his first MHRB extraction. I did contribute with the MHRB, and he wanted me to try it and explain to him how to smoke it. He has smoked changa and 5 meo. So he just wanted to know technique.

i gifted him a Yocan Evolve, as it´s easy to find in México and we were ready for blastoff. After a month without trying it. i forget how time & reality shattering wile vivid and warmth the experience can be.

Confused after 3 hits, holding the smoke, getting confused with a sudden bending of time. I finally let go, and lay down. mini fairies playing with me, making reality click & pop with every breath with a dance of the tree and the clouds that i was under, and suddenly im in a library Next breath agaian i´m there under the tree. Relieving me of stress with every pop. And suddendly i was back as fast i could think of the experience having to say goodbye quickly to the entities that accompanied me.

Experiences like that make me want to go back, quickly.

Tony6Strings
#26 Posted : 1/8/2020 3:30:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@jees thank you, I will continue to smoalk moar and hopefully experience some things worth sharing with our wonderful community.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

PREV12