We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Craziest breakthrough yet Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 12/9/2019 7:48:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, holy shit. That was fucking insane.

I smoked 45 mg harmala freebase in a rolled cigarette. Followed by 45 mg dmt (in one toke held for 20 seconds) in my glass vapor genie.

My entire reality broke apart in front of my eyes. The pipe broke, I broke, my whole world fragmented into the most alien like pieces you could ever imagine. It was terrifying. I was sure it was permanent.

This was the strongest, most intense experience I've had with the spice thus far. I'm sure my words could never really do justice to what the experience was really like.

Things slowly came back together, but I will never be the same again.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 12/9/2019 8:12:42 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

I get goosebumpS!!!!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

#3 Posted : 12/9/2019 2:06:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

And there it is

Very happy

Achilles
#4 Posted : 12/9/2019 2:13:49 PM

I is the obstacle.

Been there lol... in your head you feel like it will never end... right about the time you accept it it ends
This guys ego ^

DeeMenTalist
#5 Posted : 12/9/2019 8:32:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude! This is crazy! You smoalked that much of dmt after harmala via gvg? I remember 30mg almost blacked me out for half an hour(no harmala). It was INTENSE! Can`t imagine what would 45mg do for me.Surprised Are you sure your vaping technique is ok?

coAsTal
#6 Posted : 12/9/2019 9:38:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep-- that sounds about right

Thumbs up

Tony6Strings
#7 Posted : 12/9/2019 11:05:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BlazingSatva wrote:
Dude! This is crazy! You smoalked that much of dmt after harmala via gvg? I remember 30mg almost blacked me out for half an hour(no harmala). It was INTENSE! Can`t imagine what would 45mg do for me.Surprised Are you sure your vaping technique is ok?

Yes, I am vaping correctly. I've got IMHO the absolute best pipe for administration of spice, and have been practicing extensively this last month or so. Lately I smoalk every night, sometimes more than once. Going through a honeymoon phase with the molecule, it would seem. Depending on how I'm feeling at the moment, I load anywhere from 35 to 50 mg. 50 is always a strong breakthrough, but never EVER anything like this.

Often I cannot remember my higher dose trips very well. If I live to be 100 I will never forget this one.
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

DeeMenTalist
#8 Posted : 12/10/2019 3:32:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don`t know man... I think you need to improve your technique. Speaking from my own experience. In the past I also had to take same amount. But reading feedbacks from other forum members I had a feeling something is off. So, long story short, eventually I figured out how to do this and now I need just 25-28mg of spice for a full blown breakthrough.

Exitwound
#9 Posted : 12/10/2019 5:40:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Like someone said to me, when I described my similar experience: "looks like another one has popped out of the matrix" Smile

That's the main reason I always recommend to stick to the lower doses, because not everybody might be ready for it, at least I wasn't. But then what can get you ready for this, I don't even know.

Couple of questions:

1) Was it hyper-real, more real than anything you have experienced before?
2) No come up, no warmup, just BAM and you are there - was it like this?

Eaglepath
#10 Posted : 12/10/2019 6:53:56 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

BlazingSatva wrote:

With Changa I have done up to 100mg with Harmalas.. But when I work I work many hours and eventually becomes very comfortable with the medicine.. Smoking with ease.. Holding vapor up to 30sec without any stress.. etc etc

Remember: When your mouth and hands has dissolved into the blackness that the bright lit room now has changed into, the music has transformed into a single high pitch sound.. and the connections that operating the blowing out muscles has collapsed... Then its time to blow out!Pleased
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Tony6Strings
#11 Posted : 12/10/2019 2:39:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
But then what can get you ready for this, I don't even know.

Couple of questions:

1) Was it hyper-real, more real than anything you have experienced before?
2) No come up, no warmup, just BAM and you are there - was it like this?

NOTHING could have prepared me for this. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced even with this molecule. Total wild card.

1- Yes.

2- Correct. Still had the pipe and torch in my hands till it all broke apart like some crazy alien puzzle.
olympus mon wrote:

Sunnyside
#12 Posted : 12/10/2019 6:28:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BlazingSatva wrote:
I don`t know man... I think you need to improve your technique.

GuitarTony wrote:
NOTHING could have prepared me for this. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced even with this molecule. Total wild card.

1- Yes.

2- Correct. Still had the pipe and torch in my hands till it all broke apart like some crazy alien puzzle.

Even though I'm a billion light-years away, I am thinking Tony's technique is at least adequate...
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

JKW
#13 Posted : 12/13/2019 1:55:17 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

Yes, it is cool to see reality disintegrate before your eyes. Big grin

DeeMenTalist
#14 Posted : 12/13/2019 8:42:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:

With Changa I have done up to 100mg with Harmalas..

You can`t compare changa to vaping via gvg. Since change is burning there is more waste of dmt. I also smoked that much in changa.

Sunnyside wrote:

Even though I'm a billion light-years away, I am thinking Tony's technique is at least adequate...

Yes, it is. What I`m saying is why to waste so much stuff(well, you can if in your possession hefty amount of spice to work with) especially in such an effective device in terms of dosage like gvg?
So, long story short... Personally I`ll think twice before loading even 30mg into gvg. Too intense and so fast that I barely can put the pipe aside. Plus there is a higher chance to get hyperslap. Thanks, but no)) Been there and don`t want anymore...

Jupitor
#15 Posted : 12/13/2019 9:43:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would love to hear more details about this experience if/once you feel like you can put any of it into words. I can imagine needing ample integration time for something like this.

Tony6Strings
#16 Posted : 12/14/2019 1:14:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That vapor genie was broken. Snapped in two. I heard it, I felt it. It was realer than anything. I looked over at Her with what must have been a shocked look, and she asked me if I was okay... Then her image froze as if I was looking at a photo of her, and she... She came apart like pieces of a 3D puzzle. I don't know how else to say. A puzzle from another dimension.

I am doing my best to integrate the experience. This trip has given me a whole new respect for how powerful this substance is.
olympus mon wrote:

Metta-Morpheus
#17 Posted : 12/14/2019 1:56:58 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

But IS the vapor genie ok!? 😉
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Tony6Strings
#18 Posted : 12/14/2019 3:16:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
But IS the vapor genie ok!? 😉

I was pleasantly surprised to find myself holding it, still intact. I was sure it was broken. It hasn't seen much action since that night though. Definitely this has put a pause to my routine of a nightly smoalk.
olympus mon wrote:

VibeSurfer
#19 Posted : 12/16/2019 7:26:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

GoneWiththeWind
#20 Posted : 1/5/2020 7:06:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Those realistic “pipe snapping” visions are the most bizarre IMO.... is it working? Things look the same... wait, where did my door go?? Is this the drug??? **all hell breaks loose**

12NEXT