We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Perfect Aromed Vaporizer DMT Setting Options

seaofpeace
#1 Posted : 12/6/2019 6:24:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Had a very intense DMT flash with my Aromed today (finally). It was a first time for me that DMT hit that hard. I knew I could break through if I wanted but did decide not to. The taste was different then usual. It tasted very burned. Is that how it is supposed to taste? Do you guys think DMT should taste somewhat nasty to really hit hard? My DMT experiences before vaporized DMT without it tasting it that nasty but it also never hit this hard. So maybe I am just not used to such an intense DMT taste. Or I burned the herb.

So here is my perfect Aromed DMT setting:

Insert 3 screenmeshs, a tiny bit of copper sponge on top of that, a bit of your favorite herb on top of that and finally some fine DMT crystal on top of the herbs. Before adding the DMT squish everything into a flat surface so you create a tiny DMT-Mauntain in the middle without spilling it to the side of the chamber. Set temp to at least 220° and it will melt right into the herb before inhaling. You should smell some DMT if you go near the chamber. Do not add Water to the Waterchamber.

Took me a while to find a setting that actually hits you fast and hard and with the effortlessness the Aromed provides.

What a great machine well worth the money.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.