We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pharma once a week Options

Yugoslav
#1 Posted : 12/3/2019 7:41:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I've been doing pharma once a week for a month: harmala 200 mg ( maybe 250) every time, DMT from 150- 250.

Has anyone done this, how was it?

Thanx Yugoslav

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/3/2019 9:55:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah some years ago I've done it for quite some months, maybe a year, it was great at the time. Just make sure to put the lessons you learn in practice, to put the energy into daily life and whatever needs your attention. And if you feel you aren't getting much from it, or that you are starting to have a lot of negative experiences, take a break!

One thing to note.. I used to take a dosage similar to yours, but after I took a couple of years break, instead of needing 200mg DMT orally, 30mg started being very strong. So do keep in mind if you take a break, your dosage may need to be significantly reduced (also be careful if sharing with others who may have much more sensitivity).

Be well!

Yugoslav
#3 Posted : 12/3/2019 10:12:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh mi god,

endlessness! my favorite moderator, glad you are still arround. Thank you for your response.

The only thing that worries me is that before going to sleep I have flash images that are "psychedelic"' I don't know if that's something to worry about.

Overall I feel better, dream less, at ease in dayly life...

I am undergoing Lacanian analysis, and do zen dayly... It's improvement overall.