We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Back home to a familiar place Options

Miner
#1 Posted : 12/3/2019 2:46:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello nexiuns. I have been a user of psychedelic substances for around 30 yrs with a big gap of about 11 years when I got clean from a poly addict background that brought me to my knees.
The journey to get clean started after a few big doses of freebase DMT (the kind when the medicine demands that your eyes are closed) one in particular that a voice, I don’t know who it was, my consciousness,some entity, I don’t know told me when you come out of this you never have to use drugs again. I did of course because I was addicted to amphetamines but it was definitely the start of getting clean and my using was never the same again. I went to rehab and got clean around a year after this experience. Fast forward to about six months ago and the medicine was calling me (I have no other desire to use drugs or alcohol) so I tentatively took my first steps to bring it into my life. I find it grounds me and puts my ego in its place and I seem to look at things with a much broader view.
I have really enjoyed my interactions with the medicine in the last few months and will keep trying to learn more about this fascinating realm and the paths to it.
I leant a great lesson on my last excursion about how intuitive and powerful the medicine is and was well and truly put back in my box. True time,body,breath,sight dissolution with strange waxy type visuals on the way out.
I look forward to looking, learning and contributing where I can. Take care everyone.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

misohim
#2 Posted : 12/3/2019 7:38:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

heya Smile

VibeSurfer
#3 Posted : 12/4/2019 7:09:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. There truly is nothing like having a relationship with DMT.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Enleyetener
#4 Posted : 12/5/2019 1:00:15 AM
IN-LYE-10

VibeSurfer wrote:
Welcome. There truly is nothing like having a relationship with DMT.
I truly love that quote i just wish my ego wasnt so cowardly lol life is too fun and challenging im scared to die Razz