We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vaping Device For 5-Meo-DMT Options

faoble
#1 Posted : 12/2/2019 9:23:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Can you use the mighty or crafty for this (only goes up to 410 F)?

Is the Yocan Evolve Plus with ceramic coils a better idea?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

abrelosojos
#2 Posted : 12/3/2019 10:04:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I haven't been brave enough to use a yocan plus to vaporize bufo. I don't enjoy low doses of bufo.

But I just gave it as a gift to my shaman. As an alternative to his eclipse vape. Let me ask if he has used it.

If you can go and purchase the eclipse I think it's the vapor genie equivalent for bufo.

https://www.eclipsevape.com/store

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 12/4/2019 12:14:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Will somebody please explain to me why/how the Eclipse is any different/better than a regular glass lollipop (meth) pipe? One costs a couple bucks, the other is over 50. They both do the exact same thing in the same way, no? Or am I missing something?

To the OP, I've never tried bufo. In most videos I've seen of bufo ceremonies, the glass lollipop is what is usually used to administer. With the exception of the Gerry Sandoval sessions I saw on Hamilton's Pharmacopea, he uses an eclipse.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

rOm
#4 Posted : 12/4/2019 10:22:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Will somebody please explain to me why/how the Eclipse is any different/better than a regular glass lollipop (meth) pipe? One costs a couple bucks, the other is over 50. They both do the exact same thing in the same way, no? Or am I missing something?

To the OP, I've never tried bufo. In most videos I've seen of bufo ceremonies, the glass lollipop is what is usually used to administer. With the exception of the Gerry Sandoval sessions I saw on Hamilton's Pharmacopea, he uses an eclipse.

I use a lollipop sofar as it is what is used usually for bufo secretion 5 Meo dmt, but I can see why the Eclipse wouldbe superior. the secretion wouln't run much from the flame like it can do in a bowl as it is a restricted bottle like shape. that being said, the secretion is thicker than most isolated crystals and it wasn't much of a problem if I remeber correctly.
I'd get an eclipse though as I saw some crystals running form the flame in ball shaped bowl oil burner or lightbulb shaped glass pipe ( used to have one and used it for pure salvinorin A crystals ).
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

abrelosojos
#5 Posted : 12/12/2019 12:52:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:

i´ve used the glass lolipop small one and bigger ones, and also tried the eclipse. i feel that the eclipse is a tad more effective, there is less oxygen involved so potentially less 5-meo lost in the process of inhalation. so they can measure smaller doses.

what i forgot to say is that try and not mix the same instrument that you use for NN DMT & 5Meo.

btw. i know the machine is effectivemethod for dmt, still people like to use the gvg even if it is more expensive.