We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
300 mg dose of Salvia 10x - WOW Options

quantimoto
#1 Posted : 11/29/2019 10:51:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Let me start by saying, I miscalculated and then compounded my error. This was my first time with salvia.

I took 100 mg bowl of 10x in a water bong. I did not hold the breaths long (took several to clear). I felt some pins in my face. nothing more.

5 minutes later with no follow up effects I decide I am insensitive to the drug, try 200 mg more, hold my breath as long as I....That's the last thing I remember. Then there is a black out period. Then I come to thinking I'm looking up at my sitter and have died. Then I am a liquid puddle. I struggle to return to reality thinking I must make things better for my sitter who is now having to deal with ambulances and my death. As I try to force back reality I cannot feel limbs or any physical dimension of my being. When I do come in in flashes, I put my head back down and collapse into geometry.

I remember repeating simply 'wow' over and over again for what seems like hours. I remember thinking I cannot believe something can do this to the brain.

An overwhelming experience that was both terrifying and awe inspiring. Nothing from anything I've tried comes close to this powerful of a feeling, nothing so abstract either.

The 'spiritual' conclusion is a confirmation bias of how I have long seen the brain - as an antenna limiting the infinite to a perceived finite. Mess with the signal and it's like the scrambled bands you used to see on cable tv you didn't have access to.

Wow. I'm hooked to this level of mind fuck, but maybe next time a lower dose will suffice.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

bismillah
#2 Posted : 11/29/2019 2:44:00 PM

My Personalized Tag

Sounds like a fun time. Especially being a puddle Big grin

I'd like to experience salvia one day.

People seem to say that salvia is an extremely powerful but ultimately meaningless / silly experience. What do you think about that having done it?
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

rOm
#3 Posted : 11/29/2019 7:59:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:

People seem to say that salvia is an extremely powerful but ultimately meaningless / silly experience. What do you think about that having done it?

Ultimately powerful, yes especially smoked extract like that. But far from being meaningless and silly,to me it was the opposite from day 1 smoking 10x extract too.
Now poeple who want to use it recreationnaly are often hyperslapped and tend to hate the sage.
but its good like that. It is not for everyone.
If you do it buccally itis muchmore user friendly. canhave nice OBE and abstract travels at will and come back to this realm at will.
when itslikethis, I can even feel it more enjoyable while a strong psychedelic dissociate.
I made a new batch of extract fro tincture and plan on mixing a dose with a few fresh leaves as quid. This way you have the power of the extract, but dilutingthebrunoing form 90 to 96° ethanol as carrier, and also have some more whole actives and plant constituent synergy of the freshly picked leaves.
Like fro Kava roots, psilocybin mushrooms, and so on, fresh is often regarded as superior to dry.

Good report of an overwhelming experience.I found out, vaped is smoother,butI think you also do'ntgo hot enough to release everything at once... but thisway I could evenvape salvinorinA crystals and have manageable experience. it goes well with amanita muscaria or pantherina. Those muscimol mushrooms makes theexperience longer, soif you dose low I find this very nice.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 11/29/2019 10:27:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

rOm wrote:
it goes well with amanita muscaria or pantherina.

Oral or smoked mushroom?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

quantimoto
#5 Posted : 11/30/2019 1:36:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:

I think it has a profound amount of insight into the fabric of reality - as usual not in a way that is easily communicated, and it lacks the joy and narration of DMT, but it is a very important experience in its own way. Much more abstract. Like hooking to the main pipe connecting us to this mirage/hologram we call the universe.

I can't speak to smaller doses, just to this one time OD. If DMT is ego death, this is death.

rOm
#6 Posted : 11/30/2019 11:23:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
rOm wrote:

Oral or smoked mushroom?

Oral. Best is to brew a tea from dreid mushrooms. simmer for 20 minutes at 80°c. 2.5 to 6 gr ( lower end is more for pantherina ) does the job.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

quantimoto
#7 Posted : 12/15/2019 9:58:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
rOm wrote:

Oral or smoked mushroom?

Oral. Best is to brew a tea from dreid mushrooms. simmer for 20 minutes at 80°c. 2.5 to 6 gr ( lower end is more for pantherina ) does the job.

you mention amanita, does that mean not psilocybin?

Also, what kind of dose do you like for salvia with say 3.5g cubes (assuming your answer to the prior question was in the negative)?

thanks!