We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Can you trust the evil entities? Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 11/29/2019 6:46:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can you trust them?

They said that something is not right with my mental health.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 11/29/2019 7:07:02 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Heb 5:14 “[our] powers of discernment [must be] trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.”

THE WISE MAN

1-2. If you see an intelligent man who detects faults and blames what is blameworthy, follow that wise man. Value him as a revealer of hidden treasure. He will be beloved of the good; by the bad he will be hated. Let such a man admonish, let him instruct, let him forbid what is improper. (76-77)

3. Do not be friends of evil doers or of mean men. Do be friends with the good; keep
company with the best of men. [78]

4. He who drinks in the Dhamma with a serene mind lives happily. The wise man delights in the Dhamma taught by the Noble Ones. (79)
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 11/29/2019 3:32:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there any reason for you to believe they might be right?

FranLover
#4 Posted : 11/29/2019 7:00:54 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

In my humble oppinion only the good can be right and say the truth, only the good are wise.

Then again "something not right with ones mindstate" would probably be a true statement if directed at most of us, since trancending Mara is difficult.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

PsyDuckmonkey
#5 Posted : 11/29/2019 7:28:45 PM

witch

Can you trust any entities? No, not even seemingly good ones. Of course you can't trust ones that pretty much admit to being evil. Regardless whether we suppose them to be independent beings, or parts of our subconscious, these aren't things to be trusted. You can analyze what they said, and try to learn from it, but take it as face value, no. Just don't. The people who did aren't in good places right now.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

Yugambeh
#6 Posted : 11/29/2019 8:35:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Is there any reason for you to believe they might be right?

I suspect I might have a the milder bipolar disorder. I assessed myself 2 days ago as we do with our patients.

I’ve had had same routines every day with training and nutrition, but have not been able to train fully due to injuries, and I’ve been up and down since, very quick changes from day to day or throughout the day. And I recall as soon as I take a break from training
and my strict routine, I get first depressed and then manic.

They were pointing to my head and I got an warm feeling inside my head on the left side.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Jees
#7 Posted : 11/29/2019 9:14:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yugambeh wrote:
Can you trust them?

They said that something is not right with my mental state.

/Y

Imho we live in a sea of uncertainties, we meander between the eddies, sometimes an eddy catches us, we get out (or not) and we go on...
Wouldn't it be a miracle that something 100% trustworthy pops up?
I think it's just like all the rest, an advice coming from wherever and fwiw.
Moreover I suspect it's more of a trigger than an advice, an actuator, a push, an exam.

What do you think about your mental state? What do you think the trustworthiness of the entity is?

And "something is not right" is meaning what? Or what was exactly meant?

Some experiences sign of theatrical thought and/or emo eruptions for the sake of it, drama and fear fuelling the exponential intensity...

Jega
#8 Posted : 11/29/2019 9:58:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm of the opinion there's something to learn from all of them- which is not to say they all speak the truth.

From what you've described the experience sounds pretty positive apart from the fact you didn't like what you heard.

Did they look/sound evil?

Yugambeh
#9 Posted : 11/29/2019 10:37:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jega wrote:
I'm of the opinion there's something to learn from all of them- which is not to say they all speak the truth.

From what you've described the experience sounds pretty positive apart from the fact you didn't like what you heard.

Did they look/sound evil?

The were looking like devil faces fractals, black and red, dancing around in the room, just heads.

They were more like punishing and taunting me than I evil I guess. They were angry at me because I didn’t
address my problems, and that I wasn’t honest with myself and family around me by telling them how I feel
sometimes, I don’t want to put my burden on them😊

/Y

Jega
#10 Posted : 11/30/2019 1:46:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds to me like your original question is superfluous- I mean whether you believe these entities are part of your consciousness or external, you understood what they represented, and it was a positive lesson in your best interest.

Entities can often change their behaviour depending on your response. One example I remember was a guy on his first trip got scared to death by a Jester with an evil grin who told him 'you're not supposed to be here.' He had read that you should surrender to the experience and to it to the extreme of literal- by saying to the Jester 'I'm sorry, I surrender!'

With that the jester softened to a kind smile and conveyed to him that he had to stop taking all the addictive drugs and lying to himself for short-term pleasure, and that the jester had only been tough with him to teach him.

I myself have seen what appears powerful and evil turn to friendly and perhaps even vulnerable when approached with the right intention.

You're doing the right thing. Your intuition will guide you.

Yugambeh
#11 Posted : 11/30/2019 9:24:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jega wrote:
Sounds to me like your original question is superfluous- I mean whether you believe these entities are part of your consciousness or external, you understood what they represented, and it was a positive lesson in your best interest.

Entities can often change their behaviour depending on your response. One example I remember was a guy on his first trip got scared to death by a Jester with an evil grin who told him 'you're not supposed to be here.' He had read that you should surrender to the experience and to it to the extreme of literal- by saying to the Jester 'I'm sorry, I surrender!'

With that the jester softened to a kind smile and conveyed to him that he had to stop taking all the addictive drugs and lying to himself for short-term pleasure, and that the jester had only been tough with him to teach him.

I myself have seen what appears powerful and evil turn to friendly and perhaps even vulnerable when approached with the right intention.

You're doing the right thing. Your intuition will guide you.

It’s really interesting, the experience gets clearer day by day.

At first when the I entered the Ayahuasca realm the entities was angry I “crashed he party” it was like a beehive and all the attention turned to me when I arrived. Like when you going to a meeting and enter the wrong room and everybody in the room just
stops and give you a dirty look.

They wondered what I was doing there, I wasn’t welcomed at first. When I managed to get control over my physical and mental reactions to the powerful “come up” they then started to penetrate my unconscious for fears and problems. When I surrendered to a fear/problem and solved it there was just light and love. Then they were back, digging in my mind for problems and fears. This went on for 3-4 hours.

/Y

burnt
#12 Posted : 11/30/2019 9:04:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Maybe the better question is can you trust your own thoughts? Entity encounters are most likely (assuming interdimensional entity communication is on the unlikely side of the spectrum) your own thoughts bubbling up and talking back to you. If you sit and observe your thoughts coming and going how many of them do "you" actually create? How many of them do "you" give attention to? Does this particular thought you had warrant attention? That is more important question I think.

BTW when I encounter entities I don't usually see them but feel them and half of the time they are on the evil end. I don't take what they say any more or less seriously then I would a dream. It might be useful. It might be nonsense.

Cactus Man
#13 Posted : 12/2/2019 9:01:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Evil can not bring you peace, nor can it bring you health.

Evil may abuse what is real and true, but never lead you to yourself.

Ask what is Good if Evil is right, about you or anything else.