DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Direct e-mesh method howto step by step with images and video Options

Propello
#41 Posted : 5/18/2020 10:11:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's just fantastic!
What a marvelous idea. Thank you for sharing Loveall!

Much love

Have doubts about your samples? Get trusted results by having your samples tested.

Loveall
#42 Posted : 6/9/2020 7:57:32 PM

πŸ’–

Chemical expertSenior Member

Quick question and sorry of this has been answered already.

To make the e-mesh easier to load, could one make a ~1:9 DMT:everclear solution? Idea is that one drop (~0.05ml) has ~5mg of DMT. At 100C (or after a brief pulse) the everclear would evaporate quickly and leave the DMT behind. One could measure the dosage with drops (in ~5mg increments).

Anyone try this? Would it be easier to load drops on the mesh so DMT doesn't end at the bottom of the RDA?

Thanks
β€œ... (a) psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it.”
Excerpt from a McKenna talk transcript / audio.

downwardsfromzero
#43 Posted : 6/10/2020 1:00:33 PM

No way ticket

Chemical expertSenior Member

Loveall wrote:
Quick question and sorry of this has been answered already.

To make the e-mesh easier to load, could one make a ~1:9 DMT:everclear solution? Idea is that one drop (~0.05ml) has ~5mg of DMT. At 100C (or after a brief pulse) the everclear would evaporate quickly and leave the DMT behind. One could measure the dosage with drops (in ~5mg increments).

Anyone try this? Would it be easier to load drops on the mesh so DMT doesn't end at the bottom of the RDA?

Thanks

One thing to note if deciding to do this: the ethanol will slowly evaporate so the last drops will always be stronger than the first.

It would be worth checking how effectively one drop of plain ethanol loads on the mesh before proceeding with making a tincture.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

some one
#44 Posted : 7/19/2020 1:17:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried the e-mesh on 5meo-dmt with regular settings, It works great!
some is one - here is some - there is one

PedroSanchez
#45 Posted : 7/30/2020 12:33:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi guys. i am really keen to try this method but i know nothing about vapes. i have looked around and found out most of what i need to know but i have a question about the battery.
the original steps mention needing a specific battery with that mod. is this because the factory battery cannot store enough charge for more than a couple of uses when used like this? or is it that the factory battery cannot supply enough current to be used in this way?

the reason i ask is because i am trying to do this on a very tight budget, but if i can only get one hit before needing to recharge the battery then i am happy to cut the better battery and charger for now and upgrade later.

i am still putting the feelers out as far as usable, cheap mods and RDAs go. right now its looking at £40 for those two key items, which is high for me, so i want to cut costs where possible.

thanks <3

potnoble
#46 Posted : 7/30/2020 8:28:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Pedro

Usually there is no battery so yo have to buy one. Its very cheap and will last you for many
sessions.
You can´t use regular AA batteries and you don´t have to pay much money for this method.
I paid around 50 euros for all the stuff plus some extra mesh.

Hope this helps and be careful with this method. Big grin

Have agud one dyoode!!!

I smoke trees
that make me look japanese

PedroSanchez
#47 Posted : 7/30/2020 11:06:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks potnoble.
i am going to try my hardest to keep enough money aside to do this soon. from what ive read it certainly seems to be THE method of smoking.
hopefully i can cut costs somewhere else.

thanks for the help <3

potnoble
#48 Posted : 7/30/2020 11:09:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You won´t regret it.
I smoke trees
that make me look japanese

PedroSanchez
#49 Posted : 7/30/2020 12:14:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:
You won´t regret it.

i dont doubt that Very happy

i will report back when i try it. usually i am wasting ~40-50mg for a BT. i know that is far too much and half my supply is being burnt away Sad

PREV123