We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
San Pedro? Options

coAsTal
#21 Posted : 11/27/2019 2:54:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yugambeh wrote:
coAsTal wrote:
Just get you some Lopophora Williamsii var. ‘Caespitosa' seeds and grow them out-- they grow in flushes just like shrooms!

I wish that stuff were legal in this region...would so love to grow lophs. really beautiful specimens.

Are they easy to grow?

/Y

Apply seeds to finely sifted soil and grit/coarse sand in a sealed takeaway container. Spray wet until damp but not soaked. Keep modestly lit (no direct sunlight) and warm. Seeds sprout-- Easy as can be-- cool thing is they can stay in that original sealed container for a year or more without you having to do anything-- look up Takeaway Tek online and you'll see-- super easy and it's the method I use for my Trichocereus cactus.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

doubledog
#22 Posted : 11/28/2019 4:29:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

coAsTal wrote:
Just get you some Lopophora Williamsii var. ‘Caespitosa' seeds and grow them out-- they grow in flushes just like shrooms!

I wish that stuff were legal in this region...would so love to grow lophs. really beautiful specimens.

Yes, I know, have two multihead caespitosa specimen in my collection, which already had some flowers this year. But they are much smaller, so it is going to take at least two additional years to harvesting.

PREV12