We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to pull Jungle/red FB spice? Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 11/25/2019 3:26:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Based on things I have read, Xylene and Toluene are the less selective solvents appropriate for pulling all of the alkaloids from mimosa bark, IE jungle spice. I've wanted to try this ever since I pulled some awesome red spice when one of my Naphtha pulls went dark. However I just did some reading...

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=62879

Apparently the only appropriate thing to do with alkaloid saturated Xylene is to salt out, no evaporation. This would leave one with salts, albeit full spectrum. What I want is full spectrum freebase that I can smoalk. How do I get there? Thanks in advance, and btw I love it when I am searching for answers and I see posts from multiple years back by the same old-school Nexians who are still teaching us today. Thanks guys you are awesome.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 11/25/2019 5:41:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The one jungle tek on the Nexus Wiki says to evap toluene and then wash with heated acetone. I'm interested in hearing about how you all pull your FB jungle. The "red crayon" solid material I've seen pics of and read about in the jungle threads. Want very much to smoalk some so as to compare to the product I've gotten on rare occasions when Naphtha has turned dark.
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

pastanostra
#3 Posted : 11/25/2019 7:38:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey

I used to do a drytek for pulling jungle Spice.
I used xylène for red Spice and acétone for a brownish goo. They were mostly similar in terms of purity.

I cant find it (red Spice) but it was pillés from classical AB just replacing naphta by xylène.

Cheers
pastanostra attached the following image(s):
IMG_20180808_174633.jpg (1,000kb) downloaded 118 time(s).
IMG_20180809_165322.jpg (990kb) downloaded 117 time(s).

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 11/25/2019 9:26:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Tony6Strings wrote:
Apparently the only appropriate thing to do with alkaloid saturated Xylene is to salt out, no evaporation. This would leave one with salts, albeit full spectrum. What I want is full spectrum freebase that I can smoalk. How do I get there?

Mix your salt to a paste with sodium carbonate and a little water, allow to dry then pull with acetone. Evaporate to recover. Best if your acetone is anhydrous; acetone readily absorbs atmospheric moisture.

Edit: Otherwise take a look through this little lot: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Category:Conversion_Tek

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 11/25/2019 9:59:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pastanostra wrote:

I cant find it (red Spice) but it was pillés from classical AB just replacing naphta by xylène.

Did you evaporate the Xylene? Did it yield a workable (solid) product?

@downwardsfromzero, thank you very kindly for the answer and links, one of these days I'm going to produce fumerates using FASA. However right at the moment I'm after freebase jungle. Drytek conversion of freebase salts is looking promising.

Has anyone simply pulled with Toluene and evaporated to arrive at a usable product? I know it said no-go for this with Xylene, is Toluene substantially different in this regard?
olympus mon wrote:

DansMaTete
#6 Posted : 11/25/2019 11:19:15 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

Tony6Strings wrote:

Has anyone simply pulled with Toluene and evaporated to arrive at a usable product? I know it said no-go for this with Xylene, is Toluene substantially different in this regard?

Toluene=xylene, not the same product but act the same way.

And why not evap xylen ? I did evap xylene to get a red oily product which i dissolved in acetone and evap again to get rid of xylen traces. The result was a sticky wax dificult to handle though efficient.

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

pastanostra
#7 Posted : 11/26/2019 12:20:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
pastanostra wrote:

Did you evaporate the Xylene? Did it yield a workable (solid) product?

@downwardsfromzero, thank you very kindly for the answer and links, one of these days I'm going to produce fumerates using FASA. However right at the moment I'm after freebase jungle. Drytek conversion of freebase salts is looking promising.

Yep i evaporated xylène ans it took Manu dans. It yielded a red goo very good eye looking 🦉.
Weeks After weeks of drying it become frrom yellow to red goo.