We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I finally decided to jump in and join! Options

OG Old Guy
#1 Posted : 11/24/2019 12:20:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone, I'm really happy to be here.
I'm a member of a few other sites, but this one has always stood to me out for both the high level of discussions that take place here, the high caliber of the members and especially the unrestricted discussions.

A little background about me... I've very familiar with cannabis and concentrates and extracts.
I'm also pretty well versed in experienced with mushrooms and psilocybin.
Due to several personal experiences, I am a very firm believer in the healing and medicinal properties of certain plants and fungi.
I hope it's not oversharing, but to give you some perspective, I'm a fan of endurance sports- bike riding, running, hiking etc... but due to crappy genetics (and an unknown family medical history), I suffered 3 fatal heart attacks in 1 day, and woke up from a coma 3 weeks later, strapped to a hospital bed with a ventilator tube shoved down my throat. With a lot of hard work, I was able to walk again and don't seem to have tooo many lasting problems (other than anxiety and some PTSD issues that have improved with time (and self-therapy). I think this gives me a bit of a unique perspective.
So, technically I wad dead for several weeks, and wasn't expected to live, and if I did, they expected me to still be somewhat incapacitated.
But with hard work, I've made almost a full recovery.
That being said, I believe from the bottom of my heart, that my previous psychedelic experiences had pretty well removed my fear of death, and I think it added greatly in my recovery,
I feel there is ENORMOUS potential to help people that are nearing the end of life, or have PTSD. No law will every change my mind or my actions. I'm on a mission!

I'm almost more interested in ensuring that other people have access to medicinal plants and fungi, than I am in doing extractions for my personal use.
I want to ensure that shamans and healers have access to the tools they need to heal people.
I have a green thumb and am interested in all kinds of ethnobotanicals.

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to use my skills and talents to benefit the community at large.
Tell me what you want to grow and I'll help figure out how to make it easy(er) for everyone to cultivate. McKenna called psilocybin. "the peoples psychedelic' and I thing that's an apt description- easy to produce, non-toxic and affordable and also very easy for people that want to produce their own.
I'm also eager to explore the renewed interest in DMT, LSA, salvia, ayahuasca , sacred cacti and any other healing plants.

Soooooo, after that run on TMI introduction, I'll summarize by saying that I'm happy to be here in a group of high level thinkers that are trying to spread love and reduce harm.

Thanks for having me!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enleyetener
#2 Posted : 12/4/2019 2:58:03 AM
IN-LYE-10

the members are EXTREMELY high caliber and most seem like extremely smart people maybe even scientists... ive never met people of this caliber before in all honesty, we're all time travelers baby! Laughing

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 12/4/2019 3:15:43 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Thank you so much for sharing. That IS an amazing perspective to have. I wish that theory was better tested as I see plain logic behind it. Without the fear of death, the task of your recovery dosnt seem so daunting. You’re more “relaxed” at your approach. I look forward to more of your perspective, and DO NOT be afraid to share from the bottom of your heart. The members here are very supportive! ❤️❤️❤️

-Morpheus 🤙
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

FranLover
#4 Posted : 12/4/2019 4:36:15 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Woah, did you see or feel anything while in coma? Shocked I'm glad you recovered and am wishing you health and prosperity.

Shrooms at low doses also seem to be the most 'takeable' of them all, for someone with PTSD, or the likes.

Anyway, welcome ^_^
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Lampeyelittle
#5 Posted : 12/5/2019 5:19:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! You come from a fascinating background and I'm glad you're so passionate about helping psychedelics reach those who need them most.

Ever since my first time trying acid I don't fear death. I don't remember what I saw, but I know whatever comes is meant to happen.

Glad to have you on the forum!
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas

La Alquimista
#6 Posted : 12/6/2019 4:57:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You are welcomed to the DMT-Nexus, your perspective and past experience is fascinating.

seagull
#7 Posted : 12/6/2019 2:59:53 PM

Hello world!

WoW. I am amazed at your recovery. Like Naruto you never gave up on your hopes of becoming the greatest version of yourself. I think you are truly a source of inspiration.
I am also a firm believer of psychedelics being able to change perspectives and give you new life.

Let us know about your adventures !
You&Iverse

Enleyetener
#8 Posted : 12/6/2019 9:07:20 PM
IN-LYE-10

Enleyetener wrote:
the members are EXTREMELY high caliber and most seem like extremely smart people maybe even scientists... ive never met people of this caliber before in all honesty, we're all time travelers baby! Laughing

I concur Crying or very sad Ive loved these guys for years! I dont consider myself one of us because i dont have as good drawn out responses or deep experience history with deems but i cant wait to be one of the few brave enough to wade into those waters 100% ive never broken through lol but yup this is definately the best forum out there the chat is pretty great too! fun way to kill time at work Razz