We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Overpowered ~~ +++ Mescaline Experience ~~14" T Peruvianus and... Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 11/21/2019 12:11:27 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Dose: 14" thick cutting of a T. Peruvianus, 3" of a thick T. Bridgesii + 3" of San Pedro. Of three tea cups one weak cup remained which I later threw out (how wasteful, I should have fed it to the Caapi plants and see if mescaline aids plant growth, argh!)

I consumed it at 1pm but could only take very little in. By 3PM I was high off mescaline, though I didnt fully realize it, so I made an error in judgment under the influence and orally consumed 5-10mg speed (meth/amph) thinking that this would shut down my stomach so that I could consume more mescaline tea. And this I did. By 5PM it was all on me and it was totally great. After a jog I took a swim and melted in the water. I was gone. Mind was travelling. Closed eyes visuals were all these triangles, all that stuff.

I was so hyped I ran 4 miles two times in the span of 5 hours. This I am sure contributed to the trip going downhill as too much energy might have been wasted. The other thing I did was play guitar all day, but that was good. By 10pm my pupils were enormous and things I looked at morphed and spiraled and when I looked at the moon I saw it in double. I laid down and listened to the Grateful Dead song a friend played and the command of a spaceship materialized around me and I started taking off. Ah! Familar scenery! It was just as intergalactic as DMT and it was so freaky. Real aliens like on DMT. I felt amazing and it just kept coming on.

At around 12 or 1AM I totallly crashed and lay in bed suffering from feelings of worthlesness. I understood it was a bad drug combination or maybe I dont like T. Peruvianus or I dont know. Your guess is as good as mine. In any case I was going to have to ride it out. For the first time ever I thought about going to the hospital and I even phoned someone at 4am to ask for a xanax. It was really bad! My brain was so messed up, I felt so messed up; the left side of my body was generating this crippling anxiety and it rushed up through me and gripped my heart. On manual breathing I just breathed it out.

I managed to sleep two hours.

The branch of psychology known as Transactional Analysis has this theory about human ego states.

Quote:
The phrase I'm OK, You're OK is one of four "life positions" that each of us may take. The four positions are:

I'm Not OK, You're OK
I'm Not OK, You're Not OK
I'm OK, You're Not OK
I'm OK, You're OK
The most common position is I'm Not OK, You're OK. As children we see that adults are large, strong and competent and that we are little, weak and often make mistakes, so we conclude I'm Not OK, You're OK. Children who are abused may conclude I'm Not OK, You're Not OK or I'm OK, You're Not OK, but this is much less common. The emphasis of the book is helping people understand how their life position affects their communications (transactions) and relationships with practical examples.

I'm OK, You're OK continues by providing practical advice to begin decoding the physical and verbal clues required to analyze transactions. For example, Harris suggests signs that a person is in a Parent ego state can include the use of evaluative words that imply judgment based on an automatic, axiomatic and archaic value system: words like 'stupid, naughty, ridiculous, disgusting, should or ought' (though the latter can also be used in the Adult ego state).

I needed to go back to being OK, even though I totally understood how some like Sartre reported HPPD after mescaline, and the feeling that "the universe creates a bunch of useless stuff for no reason."

When I woke up at 7am I felt a little better, but broken. I procured to do all I could do to get over the sickness fast; I ate bread and drank milk even though I was nauseous, as well as bought vitamin C and had some. And the main thing is I had to manual breathe and be compeletley aware. If I let my mind wander the anxiety would come up. It was always there; all these terrible feelings. They were right next to my soul and I was keeping them at bay through awareness and breath.

I would have to learn to live with anxiety and this crippling fear. Maybe it was because of neurological damage due to toxicity, maybe having to suffer all night was so painful and traumatic that now I had some form of PTSD. Its all conjecture.

After 3 days with this crippling anxiety (I had to miss a day of work, and one of them go to work) I was feeling slighlty better but still terrible and thinking about maybe reaching out to a doctor. I had gone to the gym even though i didnt fee like it and that helped my mind and body. I laid down and watched two movies about jesus and cried while watching them. Even though I had all this pain I had felt so broken I had been unable to cry even though I knew I needed that catharsis. Tears of repentance and of love for god.

And then I sudenly was OK again. I smoked a joint and went to work. I've been OK ever since.

I think Mescaline is a medicine. I broke myself for a couple hours but it was through my ignorance. I still learned invaluable lessons. I now understand suffering a little better, awareness a little better, and this huge aprecciation for life. Just total sobriety is so amazing. You know the drift, its really a marvelous thing, existence and life. Its hard to express but a lot was learned, the heart oppened a little bit. Much more gentle...and a striving to be free from atachment. I threw away the speed pills and said bye bye to speed. During those three days I learned to love much more, to deeply feel for my family and for people. These are the things I brought back from suffering through an error in drug taking.

So yes, you can have a bad trip on Mescaline, it will lasts a long time and it will leave you with a bad stomach for some days.

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 11/21/2019 1:07:00 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

That sounds rough my friend. I’m glad you have enough of a head on you to take away from the bad experiences. But that spaceship part sounds pretty cool! 👽✌️

And if you ever need a bud to talk it out or whatever during those shitty times, give me a shout, you have my number 🤙

Ps: listen to Kyle. He always has the lesson.

I love south park
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 11/21/2019 6:21:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, I'm glad you are OK.

Grey Fox
#4 Posted : 11/21/2019 3:36:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to hear that you made it through this challenging trip without going to the hospital or doing something that you might later regret. No way that the hospital would have made things better. Breathing your way through it was a great approach.

I know that you wanted to go deeper with the cactus, and it sounds like you did it this time. Too bad the meth was involved and changed the experience, especially with the crash around midnight. But at least now you have a better idea of how intense a cactus trip can be.

Thanks for sharing this report with us FranLover. I hope that this challenging experience will lead to many blessings in your life as the cactus continues to work in you.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 11/21/2019 5:28:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing this FranLover. I am happy to hear that you are getting through the experience. Speed is horrible medicine, I've struggled much in my life with this one. I love reading your posts thank you for your insightful contributions to this DMT Nexus.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

doubledog
#6 Posted : 11/21/2019 6:21:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would suspect that your usage of meth was not limited to this trip. Seems that cactus has showed you exactly what is the issue and how to solve it.

I have once combined strong dose of meth and some LSD and it was also very intense and scary experience, so I can imagine how you felt.
Be well.

FranLover
#7 Posted : 11/22/2019 7:58:44 AM

Thanks for reading and for such nice and cool replies, guys 😊

As to how to proceed next...I'm thinking on a good day taking 12" of some medium thickness bridgesii, to carefully get back on the train...is a 12" or so dose good? Or is 24" the only way to go? Thanks always for the helping hand♡

doubledog wrote:
I would suspect that your usage of meth was not limited to this trip. Seems that cactus has showed you exactly what is the issue and how to solve it.

I have once combined strong dose of meth and some LSD and it was also very intense and scary experience, so I can imagine how you felt.
Be well.

Yes, it was bad ☹ I've only taken speed 3 times (4 considering another time I bought "MDMA" at a nightclub.) Its good to consume once every 10 years if you need the boost, but its addicting in an insidious way and the comedown is totally not worth it, even at low doses there is derealization and feelings of worthlesness at the comedown or hours after, the opposite of an afterglow.
FranLover attached the following image(s):
cactus-circle-and-cactus-road-from-Zach-H.jpg (3,193kb) downloaded 287 time(s).
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 11/22/2019 11:35:00 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Speed + cactus?!? Whatever made you think that would be a good idea!!?

Hope you're feeling better now, just the thought of how terrible I've felt after each and every one of the few times I've taken amphetamine makes it really easy to decide never to take it again, ever (shame this doesn't work so well with alcohol...) But, praise where it's due, I wouldn't have a degree without having had a teeny bit of help from a few alpha-methylphenylethylamine molecules on one particular occasion.

All that said, there's some great imagery in your trip report and I enjoyed reading it.

Be well!

Love

PS - cactus lengths? Why not 11, 17 or 23 inches? Very happy

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Tony6Strings
#9 Posted : 11/22/2019 1:32:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't know Jack about dosing fresh cactus but I've had great experiences on low/medium doses of powder.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Grey Fox
#10 Posted : 11/22/2019 4:38:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

12 inches of medium thick bridgesii should be a nice trip. Dont expect it to be extremely strong, but sometimes these cacti have a way of surprising you, so you never know. I've tripped hard on 9 inches of bridgesii before. But its also very possible (and more likely) to have a moderate level cactus trip with that sized cutting. Moderate level bridgesii trips are nice. Its ususlly a more energetic, clear minded trip at that dosage. But its still a significant departure from baseline reality and can be a wonderful and rewarding trip. If you are so inclined, cannabis boosts the intensity and visual aspects of a cactus trip. So that is always an option if you feel like the trip is not strong enough. All the best with your next experience.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Wolfnippletip
#11 Posted : 11/22/2019 6:51:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think downwardsfromzero's point is that measuring cactus dosage by length tells little, considering the varying girth of different cacti. I did the same thing for years because most of my Bridgesii was about 2" diameter. Now if I make tea I try to describe it as starting weight of whatever type fresh cactus, and whether or not I left the core in. I still seem to always forget to weigh the net amount of dark green cactus flesh that i use to brew tea. Not perfect, but making improvements. Smile

I've found that even a full spectrum extract like mescaline acetate causes far less nausea and is much easier to measure, dosage wise. It's my go-to method now.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

ommani
#12 Posted : 11/22/2019 8:45:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Combining cactus and meth seems like a bad idea. Adding some Cocao and/or Wayusa to the mix could be a healthy, plant-based alternative. Personally, I find cactus to be pretty stimulating, on its own, so I tend to be careful about combining it with other stimulants.

ommani
#13 Posted : 11/23/2019 1:42:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
And then I sudenly was OK again. I smoked a joint and went to work. I've been OK ever since.

I think Mescaline is a medicine. I broke myself for a couple hours but it was through my ignorance. I still learned invaluable lessons. I now understand suffering a little better, awareness a little better, and this huge aprecciation for life. Just total sobriety is so amazing. You know the drift, its really a marvelous thing, existence and life. Its hard to express but a lot was learned, the heart oppened a little bit. Much more gentle...and a striving to be free from atachment. I threw away the speed pills and said bye bye to speed. During those three days I learned to love much more, to deeply feel for my family and for people. These are the things I brought back from suffering through an error in drug taking.

That sounds fantastic Thumbs up Love

brewster
#14 Posted : 11/23/2019 6:04:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your report. Sorry to hear that the experience was so unpleasant for you.

Quote:
And the main thing is I had to manual breathe and be compeletley aware. If I let my mind wander the anxiety would come up. It was always there; all these terrible feelings. They were right next to my soul and I was keeping them at bay through awareness and breath.

I can relate to that really well. It was very similar for me when I had my very strong trip a couple of weeks ago.

Quote:
I would have to learn to live with anxiety and this crippling fear. Maybe it was because of neurological damage due to toxicity, maybe having to suffer all night was so painful and traumatic that now I had some form of PTSD.

Yes, I know that, too. For me, the fear returned only two weeks later, but then I was even more shocked because i didn't expect a rebound anymore at that time. I also wondered whether I had a mild form of PTSD. Luckily, like in your case, it got better rather quickly. The fear still returns in regular intervals, but now I recognize it like a neighbor you meet, greet and keep walking - it doesn't really bother me that much anymore.

Quote:
As to how to proceed next...I'm thinking on a good day taking 12" of some medium thickness bridgesii, to carefully get back on the train...is a 12" or so dose good? Or is 24" the only way to go?

Hmm.. well, I had smaller doses of mesc before, and that always went very smooth. So taking less is certainly feasable. I for my part will take a break from psychedelics for a while, until I'm rather sure that I have processed all that there is. By now it feels like I barely scratched the surface.

I don't know you and so it's difficult to give you advice. But it seems to me that it would at least be worth considering staying sober for a while before going back.

In any case, best wishes to you!

FranLover
#15 Posted : 11/23/2019 10:11:07 PM

Yes Brewster, I take it day by day but am not in the mood for psychedelics or psychoactives currently as I am sensitive to it (had amazing dmt like visions the other day on edibles.)

I dont remember ever having thought my psychedelic expeditions would have lasted thing long and become so much of my life and habits. I probably thought I would smoke dmt only once or three times, lol! Its been a long strange trip and it ran its course. And I think its beautiful when that happens...things running their course.

But if I were to take another trip in 2020, it would probably be 12" bridgesii Very happy this is because I still have a lot to learn from mescaline, only having done it three times, and I can feel it. At the same time I need to create space so that new knowledge can come into my life, so that growth can ocurr...

Psychedelics and hyperspace are the most interesting things in the universe, but life is long...doors open and close and re open. Insight can be granted through many avenues.

coAsTal
#16 Posted : 11/24/2019 3:28:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm so glad you are OK -- meth is pretty awful stuff man-- I can't imagine combining it with a plant medicine, especially a phen- relative like mescaline. It's no wonder that you had a bad reaction.

Did you have any history of trying this successfully in the past? Why did you choose to combine these drugs?

FranLover
#17 Posted : 11/24/2019 4:55:45 AM

coAsTal wrote:
I'm so glad you are OK -- meth is pretty awful stuff man-- I can't imagine combining it with a plant medicine, especially a phen- relative like mescaline. It's no wonder that you had a bad reaction.

Did you have any history of trying this successfully in the past? Why did you choose to combine these drugs?

No, it was a first. I was so high that I said ooooohh Mescaline is a phenethylamine, and this pill is meth or amphetamine, so its all the same. Yaaaay. Viva la vida -and I took very little.

It did what I wanted it to (supress any feelings of nausea in the stomach) but I dont know, I think it was probably what caused that crash and burn.

FranLover
#18 Posted : 11/24/2019 4:57:51 AM

Wolfnippletip wrote:
I think downwardsfromzero's point is that measuring cactus dosage by length tells little, considering the varying girth of different cacti. I did the same thing for years because most of my Bridgesii was about 2" diameter. Now if I make tea I try to describe it as starting weight of whatever type fresh cactus, and whether or not I left the core in. I still seem to always forget to weigh the net amount of dark green cactus flesh that i use to brew tea. Not perfect, but making improvements. Smile

I've found that even a full spectrum extract like mescaline acetate causes far less nausea and is much easier to measure, dosage wise. It's my go-to method now.

So how much fresh bridgesii do you use? =)

FranLover
#19 Posted : 11/24/2019 5:00:06 AM

As for cannabis boosting mescaline Grey Fox...wow, what synergy meacaline and cannabis have. Its out of this world. And its totally true that cannabis can probably totally ramp up a medium dose trip into maybe even a breakthrough, cause the cannabis is just so intensifying

VibeSurfer
#20 Posted : 11/24/2019 4:35:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ouch. I'm glad you made it through the crash and are in higher spirits now my friend. I'm also glad you threw that stuff away. In my opinion, any substance that comes with a crash shouldn't be mixed with psychedelics, since uppers will inevitably lead to a crash, and psychedelics will leave your mental faculties and defense mechanisms highly impaired during the crash.

Without nasty substances, overdoing mescaline is fun as hell. Weed is awesome for mescaline as well in my experience.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

12NEXT