We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Fresh Syrian Rue seeds Options

dithyramb
#41 Posted : 7/1/2023 5:43:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dfz, yes I have. The tea always fails to give a full on experience but still the quality is priceless. With eating, combining with a good light plant is an absolute miracle for me. Extremely deep, connective and comprehensive. With eating you have a window of a day or two to consume as the alkaloids are metabolized quickly with the growth of the roots. And yes, soaking in cold water for a few hours leads to a significant loss (the water is quite potent). Even if you pour only just enough for the seeds to soak and then have nothing to drain, the seeds are significantly weakened. I also suspect the alkaloids in the rootlings, while giving a wonderful contribution, suppress the seeds in a tea, as I have experienced this when I tried mixing mature rue root material to the seed brew before. Also rue seeds get suppressed by pretty much any plant that does not have a good amount of DMT when boiled together (unlike Caapi stem which is robust and dominant).

It really is not an easy process. Rue is not an easy plant.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Triglav
#42 Posted : 7/1/2023 5:50:19 PM

In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.

I just want to say thank you very much for this awesome thread! Great content.

I am indeed intrigued by the idea of ingesting sprouting seeds.

This comes timely as I am playing with sprouting grain (rye) seeds for making rejuvelac. Since I have a lot of harmala seeds left I will most likey try it out myself. I have a feeling that this might be a way to another asepct of the complex harmala experience. What I also find interesting (because of my basic knoweledge of traditional healing systems) is the idea of 'addition of the water element' to the seeds, thus changing the nature/effetcs of the ingested end product.

Do we know, if these seeds need or benefit from light expousure for better and faster germination?

dithyramb Do you use the classic seed sprouting vessel for these? I am curious.

A dedicated thread for this topic sounds good.

Have a great day!

dithyramb
#43 Posted : 7/1/2023 8:15:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Triglav, ime rue does not need light to sprout however being exposed to sunlight under a cover really charges it with vibrant life energy. After years of countless experiments I have settled with sprouting the seeds between two moist cotton layers.

The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Voidmatrix
#44 Posted : 7/3/2023 4:05:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

dithyramb wrote:
Hi voidmatrix. I don't know the exact conversion of strength, however I could recommend to eat no more than 3g if you are used to a tea of roasted 4g. It will still be more wild and visionary than what you are used to. And it will be harsher than what you are used to. Also I have not studied the difference between chewing and just swallowing powder - saliva may or may not help with the digestion. Definitely don't swallow whole seeds. Either chew whole seeds thoroughly before swallowing, or swallow powder.

MuteUSO, what I write is based on my personal experience and common sense.

Roasting definitely does not increase THH or any other active component. It serves only to trim and tame.

Thank you for this. Can I also expect stomach discomfort with this method?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

dithyramb
#45 Posted : 7/3/2023 4:53:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You're welcome. I don't know about whole or half chewed seeds, but properly chewed seeds do not give stomach discomfort. Nausea is another story; if you experience nausea with rue, it is likely it will be more intense with eating.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Voidmatrix
#46 Posted : 7/3/2023 6:55:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

dithyramb wrote:
You're welcome. I don't know about whole or half chewed seeds, but properly chewed seeds do not give stomach discomfort. Nausea is another story; if you experience nausea with rue, it is likely it will be more intense with eating.

Thank you again. Being highly sensitive, I'm sensitive to most things. However, in my time working with rue tea, I don't deal with it as much. I'm back on daily rue again to aid in my mental health so may try eating some ground seeds tomorrow instead of drinking my brew.

I appreciate the insights.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PREV123