We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi There All! :-) Have a wonderful day Options

JustAQuestion
#1 Posted : 11/19/2019 1:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there! My name is JustAQuestion. I am a beginner to psycheledic, but i find it very interesting.
It's good to see we have such a nice community here. I like the ancient vibe of the site and the forum, not the typical stupid teenager kid (sorry folks) attitude for the things (you know the get high shit, i dont care on what attitude).
Nice to have respect for DMT and for each other. Informative pages and the art is beautiful.
Good to be here.
Thumbs up

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

horusandswim
#2 Posted : 11/19/2019 7:28:16 PM

"So many questions, so few answers."

Welcome!

How did you find your way into the nexus?

I'm only a short time at the nexus.
But I'm interested in the subject for a while.
All the best Thumbs up
-Live in the Black Forest and try to find people who are interested in this topics Smile

Propello
#3 Posted : 11/19/2019 7:49:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi and welcome on board both of you. Hope you will enjoy the society.

The ancient vibe rules👍Very happy

What is your experience with psychedelics so far, and what is your plan to learn more about these substances?

Blessings

JustAQuestion
#4 Posted : 11/19/2019 8:24:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

horusandswim wrote:
Welcome!

How did you find your way into the nexus?

I'm only a short time at the nexus.
But I'm interested in the subject for a while.
All the best Thumbs up

Honestly i don't really remember. I think the Nexus found me haha Razz Best All the best for you too!

Propello wrote:

Hi and welcome on board both of you. Hope you will enjoy the society.

The ancient vibe rules👍Very happy

What is your experience with psychedelics so far, and what is your plan to learn more about these substances?

Blessings

Hi there Propello! I think you can never fully learn them. These are like developer tools on android Rolling eyes It can get you edit the source code, but you have to be careful what you modify Smile I'm more focused about learning about myself and my subconscious thoughts which rules my every day life, even i am not aware of them.

Propello
#5 Posted : 11/19/2019 8:40:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess I didn't quite got the message right there 😁

I like your attitude towards psychedelics. Let me rephrase the last post questions:

Do you have any plans of modifying your source code in near future, and if so, which methods and materials are you considering using?

JustAQuestion
#6 Posted : 11/19/2019 11:08:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
I guess I didn't quite got the message right there 😁

I like your attitude towards psychedelics. Let me rephrase the last post questions:

Do you have any plans of modifying your source code in near future, and if so, which methods and materials are you considering using?

Sorry for not answering your question. I have not done any psychedelic in the past so i have no experience, i am just learning and reading a lot about it. That's why you can not find any trip report from me. I also don't have plans what i will try. I only interested in DMT in the moment. As you can read my older posts i am currently not feeling ready to take it, but maybe once.

Propello
#7 Posted : 11/19/2019 11:28:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think that is a sound attitude, you should take psychedelics seriously, and don't do any before you want to do it and it feels right for you.

Learning and reading up will make it easier for you to make the right decision.

Blessings

JustAQuestion
#8 Posted : 11/19/2019 11:58:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
I think that is a sound attitude, you should take psychedelics seriously, and don't do any before you want to do it and it feels right for you.

Learning and reading up will make it easier for you to make the right decision.

Blessings

Thank you very much! We have the same opinions. This community is really unique. Very happy Smile Blessings to you too .

Enleyetener
#9 Posted : 12/4/2019 3:00:00 AM
IN-LYE-10

the ancient vibe rules thats for sure!!! Thumbs up

islander20
#10 Posted : 12/4/2019 3:42:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, I am a "freshie" here too. Id highly recommend easing into the psychedelic experience with a mild-moderate dose of mushrooms/lsd/mescaline. DMT is incredibly intense, going to hyperspace for my first ever "trip" probably would have sent me to the psych ward! Have fun learning!