We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Hebe Titan 2 Dry Herb Vaporizer? Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 11/19/2019 12:51:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

Time to upgrade to a dry herb vaporizer.

Is this one any good? I’m on a quite strict budget so I can’t buy a too expensive vaporizer.

https://cloud9city.com/p...-vaporizer-weed-cannabis

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Propello
#2 Posted : 11/19/2019 5:03:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yugambeh
#3 Posted : 11/19/2019 5:06:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I’ll have to find another one, I can only order from eBay.uk and it is limited with models on there.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Propello
#4 Posted : 11/19/2019 5:45:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What are you planning to use it for? Vaping Crystal?

Yugambeh
#5 Posted : 11/19/2019 6:07:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
What are you planning to use it for? Vaping Crystal?

Dry herbs and cannabis.

Propello
#6 Posted : 11/19/2019 6:08:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yugambeh
#7 Posted : 11/19/2019 6:13:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, I’ll see if I can get that one in Europe.

/Y

Propello
#8 Posted : 11/19/2019 6:29:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yugambeh
#9 Posted : 11/19/2019 6:32:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B074M66LRQ/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Cheers mate!

/Y

Yugambeh
#10 Posted : 11/19/2019 7:41:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B074M66LRQ/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=new

I found this on half price and it has good reviews too.

https://www.sneakypetest...-vaporizer-review-videos

/Y

Propello
#11 Posted : 11/19/2019 8:08:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It would probably do the job.
You might want to read up at http://fuckcombustion.co...odin-2-by-topbond.33220/

FC has loads of reviews and info on pretty much every vaporizer ever made.

Blessings

Yugambeh
#12 Posted : 11/19/2019 8:55:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
It would probably do the job.
You might want to read up at http://fuckcombustion.co...odin-2-by-topbond.33220/

FC has loads of reviews and info on pretty much all vaporizers ever made.

Blessings

🙏🙏🙏

Thank you!

Egzoset
#13 Posted : 11/20/2019 6:56:06 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations Yugambeh,

> I’m on a quite strict budget so I can’t buy a too expensive vaporizer.

One major reason why these devices are so expensive is because they're trying to implement the wrong solution to the wrong problem.

> ...limited with models on there.
> Dry herbs and cannabis.

The vast majority of ready-made products all share the same "Release/Transport Agent" which is Hot Dry Air and hence they all fail similarily to differentiate noble molecules from potentially contaminated vegetal debris, their strategy being to cook everything in an oven, which implies the boost of output is a mirage essentially.

Good day, have fun!! Cool

some one
#14 Posted : 11/21/2019 10:58:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to earth Egzoset. Please share your technology..
some = one | here = some | there = one

Yugambeh
#15 Posted : 11/21/2019 12:34:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I bought this one.

Odin 2.
Yugambeh attached the following image(s):
A9DC6663-FC57-4CB6-A23B-C8DE032716C7.png (26kb) downloaded 93 time(s).

Egzoset
#16 Posted : 11/22/2019 5:52:31 AM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations,

some one wrote:
Welcome to earth Egzoset.

Lets not confuse places and periods: this is the past, almost back to the dark ages... Right?

some one wrote:
Please share your technology.

Actually Egzoset's exact contribution is a conceptual extension initially based on the patent of Dan Steinberg, inventor of VaporGenie pipes a couple years after Y2K. What he once envisioned as some Fig. 11/12 item eventually fueled creative reconfigurations decades later:

[ Semi-DiY Pulse-Heating transformation (based on VaporGenie Classic/Bronze Sherlock) ]

So, where in the local continuum have you been?...

Big grin

Anyway the OP already found a "daily tool" of his own taste. Good luck with that.

Yugambeh
#17 Posted : 11/22/2019 11:18:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Egzoset wrote:
Salutations,

some one wrote:
Welcome to earth Egzoset.

Lets not confuse places and periods: this is the past, almost back to the dark ages... Right?

some one wrote:
Please share your technology.

Actually Egzoset's exact contribution is a conceptual extension initially based on the patent of Dan Steinberg, inventor of VaporGenie pipes a couple years after Y2K. What he once envisioned as some Fig. 11/12 item eventually fueled creative reconfigurations decades later:

[ Semi-DiY Pulse-Heating transformation (based on VaporGenie Classic/Bronze Sherlock) ]

So, where in the local continuum have you been?...

Big grin

Anyway the OP already found a "daily tool" of his own taste. Good luck with that.

Which vaporizer would you recommend?

Thanks

/Y

Egzoset
#18 Posted : 11/22/2019 4:07:45 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Hi again Yugambeh,

It's already been done before, just not yet...

Confused

At least it ain't too difficult to recognize when something sounds bogus, "Micro-Dosing" on concentrates for example, with a table torch and perhaps also wearing protective gloves...

Above all keep in mind "established communities" have their own peculiar dynamics (and associated limitations as well...), being typically dedicated to fix internal objectives while struggling for survival, before anything else.

IMO it's consumers who still find themselves accomodating manufacturers today, so lets hope your metabolism happens to be resilient enough to adapt then stay that way, though everyone doesn't get such luxury - YMMV.

One fundamental challenge with dry flowers is to release noble molecules conveniently collected in trichome glands and then deliver them safely to your bloodstream, so have a close look at the various popular products in search for related clues! In any case a point comes when forum survival obscures all other considerations.

Hence i wish you luck dealing with any smilar spiral of mirages.

some one
#19 Posted : 11/25/2019 12:23:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent Very happy
some = one | here = some | there = one

Yugambeh
#20 Posted : 11/25/2019 1:05:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Egzoset wrote:
Hi again Yugambeh,

It's already been done before, just not yet...

Confused

At least it ain't too difficult to recognize when something sounds bogus, "Micro-Dosing" on concentrates for example, with a table torch and perhaps also wearing protective gloves...

Above all keep in mind "established communities" have their own peculiar dynamics (and associated limitations as well...), being typically dedicated to fix internal objectives while struggling for survival, before anything else.

IMO it's consumers who still find themselves accomodating manufacturers today, so lets hope your metabolism happens to be resilient enough to adapt then stay that way, though everyone doesn't get such luxury - YMMV.

One fundamental challenge with dry flowers is to release noble molecules conveniently collected in trichome glands and then deliver them safely to your bloodstream, so have a close look at the various popular products in search for related clues! In any case a point comes when forum survival obscures all other considerations.

Hence i wish you luck dealing with any smilar spiral of mirages.

Thank you for your reply, however as English isn’t my first language, is it possible for you to explain it in a simple way?
And also how would you smoke cannabis in least harmful way?

Thanks

/Y

12NEXT