We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Synesfeelia Options

bismillah
#1 Posted : 11/17/2019 4:10:34 PM

My Personalized Tag

Just did a late-night trip. 4.5 g of crushed rue and something like 250-350 mg of cream-coloured freebase crystals in a shot of lemon juice (yum!). I thought for sure this would "blast me off", but alas.
All of my trips are marked by a feeling of having one foot still in the door.

I seem to have a different experience from everyone else on DMT. While other people shoot off into space and see entities and other crazy ****, I always stay behind and get a feeling of intense "body fractals" (best name I could think of). Like, the experience is never visual for me—always spatial. If you can imagine it, like 3D space being mapped onto an imperfect crystal, except instead of seeing it I experience it physically in great detail.

If I had to describe it, I'd say it was like "seeing" physical sensations (hence "synesfeelia" ). Like, moving my toes under the covers prompted me to experience the feeling of "seeing" that motion in my head.
Totally odd—I've never read about anyone else tripping this way on DMT.

I was feeling a little bit jealous about it—I wanna see those mandalas, too! Every time I go, I can sort of see the impression of a complex geometry in my head, but it's faint, like a daydream. I used to think my dose was too low, but I did take quite a lot this time, so I guess I just react differently.

Sort of a rambling post but I'm curious to see if anyone else has similar results with DMT.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

VibeSurfer
#2 Posted : 11/17/2019 4:53:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm wondering if you've tried vaporizing it? Does that go any differently? Have you only had DMT from the same batch or have these experiences been consistent across multiple batches?
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

bismillah
#3 Posted : 11/17/2019 5:02:01 PM

My Personalized Tag

VibeSurfer wrote:
I'm wondering if you've tried vaporizing it? Does that go any differently? Have you only had DMT from the same batch or have these experiences been consistent across multiple batches?

I've tried vaping, yes, with the same effects. A little more visually intense (melting surroundings, kaleidoscope effect) but still very grounded in reality.

Same effects across different batches but from the same bark supplier.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.