We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
B caapi Enhanced leaf Options

ACTG
#1 Posted : 1/14/2010 5:05:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has recently made changa with b caapi (dried leaves)and dmt at a 1:1. SWIM is curious if proper mao inhibition is achiviable through smoking just the changa? should the caapi be smoked before smoking the changa? if so how much should be smoked? swim is having trouble figuring out how to get proper maois. also it is swims understanding that when smoking caapi maoi health risks are negligable? i have seen warnings about eating maoi but is smoking them 'safe'? i have done extensive reserach but cant find much on smoking caapi and its maoi effects in relation to dmt. ( i am familiar with the thread here on the nexusCool )
"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." -Edwin Hubble

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jurema
#2 Posted : 1/14/2010 5:42:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think smoking just the changa should be enough but I always wondered if there was a loss of dmt due to the fact that you are burning both at the same time. I figured the caapi wouldn't have time to do its thing before the dmt started coming in. I suppose a small hit of caapi leaf by itself just before wouldn't hurt if you wanna be safe. I wouldn't worry about your diet too much when you're smoking it.

gammagore
#3 Posted : 1/14/2010 10:58:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahhh caapi leaf changa, the best!!

Not sure about the health risks of smoking caapi, ive never smoked my changa whilst on any medication. Personaly, I dont want to journey if everything is not right with my body.

Ive been a little confused as to how the inhabition happens so quickly when smoking caapi leaves. I have often smoked caapi changa after a beer and have never noticed any different effects, just make sure your not feeling a little tipsy. One thing that I can guarantee is that it deefinately works.

Caapi changa journey lasts a good 10-12 minutes. So there must be some sort of inhabition that takes place. There must be some sort of connection that DMT makes with the caapi, in my oppinion its magical. The beauty of this is that I can just keep on puffing away at my VG as long as I like. I dont think that there is any loss of any spice, I have had some magical times on 80mg of caapi changa at 1:1 ratio. These days I always load up 100mg and then its happy days.

Diet: as Jurema said, there is no need to worry about diet. Next time is blast off I will try and puff on a bowl of caapi on its own and then the changa. Il give a report of weather I find that it helps the journey in any way.

ACTG, has SWIY tried the changa yet? Is so, what are your feelings about it?

ACTG
#4 Posted : 1/15/2010 5:04:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes SWim has tried his changa. and what he experienced was not what he expected. when he does dmt xtals he has overwhelming visuals open and closed eyed which seem to takeover the environment he is in( and i dont think i have broken through yetConfused ). but with changa it seems that the visuals are not less profound but rely more on the environment and dont take it over but are incorporated onto it. such as looking at the forest behind my house patterns fractals and such seem to be flowing and i see structure which i cant normally see. now i have never done any other psychedelics but its what i would imagine lsd to be like. and i feel in a normal state of mind but i am seeing these profound hallucinations its very odd. could i be under dosing? i also had my first bad trip while trying caapi with xtals and changa not sure why (is it bad to mix these things?). i smoked a bowl of just caapi and then packed a bowl of changa with xtals(10-15mg maybe) and the first trip was nice i heard a very loud high pitch tone (carrier wave for sure) and trippy music it was really cool wish i could have recorded it. i was sitting in front of my wall -mirror and was a very interesting experience and all over good. so i decide to test the tolerance resistant effects of maoi from the caapi which i heard about and i packed another bowl of just changa and i basically felt like i could never be happy again i felt sick in my stomach not nausea but like a bad feeling in your gut i laid down and i felt like i was being sucked into a dark hole i felt laying down was making it worse so i got up and tried to walk it off which helped but the rest of the day i was depressed. i blame myself for this as i knew i was in a bad state of mind for various personal reasons and they wernt triggered till the second trip. anyway overall caapi experience is neutral good equals bad at this point. any advice honestly i think i am under dosing which if u havnt done that its very weird! Shocked
"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." -Edwin Hubble

gammagore
#5 Posted : 1/16/2010 12:10:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, one thing I can say forsure is, try not to smoke if you have any underlying issues. This might have been the reason why you had a bad journey. I dont think its bad to mix the xtals with changa, but when trying new smoking tek's its best to go one step at a time.

Try and elliminate any problems, so just smoke the changa on its own for a few times, then start mixing and trying new combos.

I never lay down when on a journey, I have gone through the same nauseas feeling with enhanced leaf, and now I never lay down, always sitting upright.
I do feel that the caapi changa is alot more earthly. Also these days, I try not to open my eyes when journey'g, I find that things get to wild for me and thats when the vomit follows, I always close my eyes, thats where the fun happens-behind closed eyes.

As I said, I always dose 100mg of 1:1 ratio changa. Maybe next time dont mix xtals with the changa and maybe not predose with caapi either. Just load up the changa and blastoff, also try upping your dose.

Hope you have better times with your changa, if not, just go back to the xtals.

Keep us informed.