We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Getting closer to sating my curiosity Options

Kanova
#1 Posted : 11/13/2019 1:37:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey fellas, just to say in advance i'm sitting at a solid {9) also TL;DR at the bottom

Okay so I'm a 26 yr old dude (fuck, already?) and I've ALWAYS had a fascination with hallucinogens, to be able to understand what people say when they see 'X', to see how I would describe it, so I can understand how reality, myreality could so drastically shift. I've always been sternly against drugs of any kind though, even alcohol. I didn't have my first drink -maybe out of 4 total times drinking- until I was 23 yrs old and it showed me I hate that shit. I hated even weed because it ruined my brother. Either he was a lazy slob idiot or the weed made him one. Made no difference to me at the time. By the way he is doing excellent in life now and I love my brother.

This all changed rather recently. My best friend I've known since kindergarten offered me some weed vape. This was a total surprise to me considering he was sort of always the same as myself, against drugs ect ect. But I've done a lot of growing since those old times and a LOT more open minded so I was like "Ha, sure dude why not. Also how do I even do it?" and it was a total eye opener for me, first time high on weed was something to be sure. Laughed until my sides were in pain when seeing, hearing, imagining or thinking of Raisin Bran cereal.

Another turning point for me was when I got my new job here. Guy I was working with spoke a lot of LSD and seemed really knowledgeable about it, and I said LSD would be one the of the only drugs I would try and he just said "Oh, well I don't have that right now but I've got shrooms" so I bought 5g off him. I did zero research, zero reading and went into it completely blind. Only when I picked it up did I know how much I was even supposed to eat, 2-2.5g he suggested. Well I didn't have a scale so I just winged it. Turned into being an amazing OoB trip with zero visuals, with a terrible freakout on the come down. But that would be a decent sized trip report so I won't put that here.

Anyway, after integrating that trip I decided to try it again but shrooms are apparently gone in my city, no dealer has them, so I had to grow my own. Cue a month solid of research and I started my growing journey and just kept reading about these psychedelics and happened upon DMT and Salvia around the same time. So I did more reading and found this website and thought "wow what a great community and a font of knowledge" so I had to wait until a Friday to even become a member!

Now I have a lot of research on this wonderfully exciting thing called DMT, and I'm getting ever so closer to figuring out what its all about. Also I have some Salvia incoming so I'll be trying out those green tea leaves first.

TL;DR I have a huge interest and fascination with psychedelics, and I want to see how reality can change so drastically and I just a curiosity that can't be sated.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Homo Trypens
#2 Posted : 11/13/2019 10:48:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello Kanova,

I'm glad for you, that you found your way to the wonders of the mind Smile

I'd like to read that trip report! I've never had a mushroom experience without visuals. My sample size is limited though, maybe 20-30 times total - mostly P. cubensis, some P. semilanceata, some Panaeolus cyanescens. Do you know what kind of mushrooms these were?

I don't think I have to tell you to sometimes take it slow - your rhythms seem way healthier than mine were at that age.

I wish you safe and rewarding journeys.

TalkingGarden
#3 Posted : 11/14/2019 12:21:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

WELCOME! i just found my way here a few months ago great community for learning about this stuff to...I will say tho dont bother reading tons of trip reports before you go...reseach the safe extractions and all that but dont get caught up in the reports 2 reasons....1 well they are all different and most importantly reading it and experiencing are sooooo much different its in this space you learn so much (even tho you dont remember it sometimes) remember the feeling tho. IT means SOOOO much more than ANYONE could put into words! And damn we got some good writers here but still figuring it out on your own is so special! I read reports now that i have a little experience with it but only read a couple and honestly wish i read none before hands words cant describe!

Anyway welcome!

Kanova
#4 Posted : 11/14/2019 1:20:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Homo Trypens wrote:
Hello Kanova,

I'm glad for you, that you found your way to the wonders of the mind Smile

I'd like to read that trip report! I've never had a mushroom experience without visuals. My sample size is limited though, maybe 20-30 times total - mostly P. cubensis, some P. semilanceata, some Panaeolus cyanescens. Do you know what kind of mushrooms these were?

I don't think I have to tell you to sometimes take it slow - your rhythms seem way healthier than mine were at that age.

I wish you safe and rewarding journeys.

Thanks, friend! They were a bag of super potent (said the dealer) golden teachers, and I ate most of the bag and threw away the rest the next morning because of how horrible the come down was, I couldn't think straight and it was pure suffering.

I'll write up a report here sometime and I'm definitely going to take it slow haha

TalkingGarden wrote:
WELCOME! i just found my way here a few months ago great community for learning about this stuff to...I will say tho dont bother reading tons of trip reports before you go...reseach the safe extractions and all that but dont get caught up in the reports 2 reasons....1 well they are all different and most importantly reading it and experiencing are sooooo much different its in this space you learn so much (even tho you dont remember it sometimes) remember the feeling tho. IT means SOOOO much more than ANYONE could put into words! And damn we got some good writers here but still figuring it out on your own is so special! I read reports now that i have a little experience with it but only read a couple and honestly wish i read none before hands words cant describe!

Anyway welcome!

Yes this place is great, so much to read and absorb. I've only read one DMT trip, a bit about the entities, terminology and some teks. I'm not going to spoil any more for myself though. Just more about how to make and consume Smile

Homo Trypens
#5 Posted : 11/15/2019 4:45:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Ah, golden teacher, so Psilocybe Cubensis. Nice!

If you ate almost 5g of those on your first trip, I have no trouble believing that you freaked out a bit Smile

A friend of mine had trouble handling just 1.5g. My preferred dose is 2-3g, so imo your friend's advice was sound. I believe around 5g they start calling it a heroic dose.