We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st lsa experiment Options

TalkingGarden
#1 Posted : 11/10/2019 1:18:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So guys here is what I did.....hbws crushed to powder did 4x naphtha wash, let the mush dry back out, then did 3x everclear alcohol wash's. Now its sitting in a evap dish. Its a bit yellow-y is that normal? I dont know why but thought its supposed to remain clear but again cant remember where I got that from? Also tek says to evap till solids form I would assume it will get cloudy like a dmt extract before freezer?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Nydex
#2 Posted : 11/10/2019 2:36:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What tek did you use, and is there a point doing that with as little as 20 seeds?
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

TalkingGarden
#3 Posted : 11/10/2019 3:28:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

"panoraMIX hbws extract" tek its in the wiki and not 20 it was 125 seeds

TalkingGarden
#4 Posted : 11/14/2019 12:28:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So figured i would put this here....came out good i tested out small amount just to get things slighty "wavy" haha....but a amazing thing happened....so last week i went 6 days no cigarettes but i had the patch on and was chewing LOTS of gum! i messed up with that for a couple days and started again day 2 was with this small amount of lsa....still patch but only had 2 pieces of gum cause the thought only came to my head twice. Today is day 4 the day following the small amount of lsa and today chewing a bunch of gum again....its like somehow it gave me a gift. Like i said i wasnt tripping hard at all! just to tests if it worked. But man that whole day was EASY! with the cigs! Dont know why but it seriously helped this was my first time with lsa. Anyone notice this with this stuff?