We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cannabutter and Syrian rue? Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 11/10/2019 1:36:45 AM

I is the obstacle.

Sup everybody. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried Syrian rue and cannabis butter or any amount of oral thc. I know thc is considered a psychoactive substance, Iโ€™m curious if Syrian rue has the same potentiating effects that it has with shrooms or dmt? Anyone have any experiences with this they can share?
This guys ego ^

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ShamensStamen
#2 Posted : 11/10/2019 1:47:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I haven't done it personally, but i have wondered what an oral Cannabis/THC and Syrian Rue combo would be like, maybe even with the addition of other plants like maybe some Lemon Balm tea. I don't know if there'd be any potentiation, but the synergy could be interesting to check out imo. Cannabis can definitely act as a Light plant ime, at least when smoked, though i hear oral THC is supposed to be a good bit more Psychedelic-like than smoked Cannabis, and i know smoked Cannabis goes very well with the Rue/Harmalas and can on occasion bring me back into the Huasca state. Another cool thing to maybe try out is finding out which CYP liver enzyme(s) metabolize delta 9 THC to 11-Hydroxy-THC and then take an inhibitor of that enzyme to prevent delta 9 THC from metabolizing into 11-Hydroxy-THC and thus experiencing delta 9 orally.

King Tryptamine
#3 Posted : 11/10/2019 4:26:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If you mean whether or not the harmalas might potentiate the THC pharmacologically speaking, probably not. I say this because THC unlike DMT or its 4-hydroxy analog is not a tryptamine and from my understanding, isn't metabolized via the monoamine oxidase A enzyme. Also of my understanding that THC doesn't seem to elevate monoamine levels, at least not by any major amount unlike other compounds that aren't tryptamines or phenethylamines such as cocaine. In that case their most definitely is an indirect potentiation having combined harmalas with coca leaves in the past Big grin

Having said all that, IME of trying harmalas with THC there is an overall potentiation if you will, in the intensity of the narcotic/sleepy dreamy aspect both highs seem to offer. The addition of harmalas didn't seem to increase the duration of THC though. Just my take on this, hope it helps.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 11/10/2019 4:33:04 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Will cause good visions. Try it. 1-2g weed edible+100-200g Caapi at the peak.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

RhythmSpring
#5 Posted : 11/10/2019 4:01:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've done this! It's very pleasant, very chill, mellow, relaxed. And healing, especially physically. Don't expect to be busy. Definitely for relaxation/introspection.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

dragonrider
#6 Posted : 11/10/2019 6:51:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes it is simply amazing. St johnsworth also potentiates cannabis.

I think the potentiation is caused by cannabis' dopaminergic effects, because it is very euphoric and you don't get anything even remotely resembling the serotonin rush you get from MDMA or kanna.

FranLover
#7 Posted : 11/11/2019 2:13:14 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

just drinking caapi alone is so powerful...its like superpowers. The minds eye can see things...a beautiful recent one is one saw oneself turn into the blue man. Blue men seem to be some higher intelligence race. krishna is blue. Beyond imagination and speculation, being the blue man has always felt like upgrading as a being. Caapi has so much to offer. Very good high, very subtle. A strong tea will give immediate effects. It will teach about peace in the zen state, perfect vibrancy. Relax the body, soothe the soul, grant strenght. Its beauty shines under the power of a fullmoon lit night, and in the peace of a lazy sunny spring afternoon it can be just as pleasent. Angels of the cosmos whisper secrets to the soul. They remind one about the ultimate secret...the total truth...ungraspable, unseeable, unheard, inefible.

And the weed helps, more so when oral because the high is so smooth and psychedelic. High vibrations, powerful neruological connections.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Yugambeh
#8 Posted : 11/11/2019 3:21:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3g Syrian rue, some cannabis ediblesLove Drool
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

RhythmSpring
#9 Posted : 11/11/2019 9:52:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^ Eaten straight? Ground into powder and swallowed? Tea?

(Assuming the powder, which is what I'm doing : P)

Drool
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken