We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pat Robertson - Haiti's Pact w/ Devil Created Earthquake Options

MagikVenom
#1 Posted : 1/14/2010 4:15:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes we know not all religious people are as deluded as Pat but its a good example of why we need to get rid of superstitious beliefs.
Its the New Crusades some of us a feed up and will no longer remain silent. Sorry about that.

Pat Robertson - Haiti's Pact w/ Devil Created Earthquake from Turkish Media
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59NCduEhkBM

As a very wise man once said "Its time to nip it! Nip it in the bud....NIP IT" anyone know that quote?

If I am wrong and there is a Hell I can hardly wait to get there to set some of these assholes straightLaughing
Look out Boy Satan I am talking your jobLaughing
I am the fallen angle in reverse coming at you.
At the speed of light.

LOOK OUT

Peace.
MV

PS I would encourage anyone with a extra $ to please help the Haitians out just because some of them choose Voodoo as a religion they are still Humans and deserve respect. Voodoo is seen as a evil religion but in mathematical terms they are angles the DEATH TOLL from Voodoo is far less than the other world religions. And of course the people of Haiti are poor and have not yet received MVs message that is no longer necessary to beleive in CRAP. Yes I judge religions by the DEATH TOLL maybee you should do the same. In the context of the number of humans murdered Voodoo is one of my favorite least destructive religions. Of course all of them are primitave ignorant faiths based on selfishness egotism and murder.

We can possibly exclude Buddhism because they would rather die than murder. And of course most people consider that a philosophy not a religion. I think the Buddhist deserve a disclaimer.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Skizm
#2 Posted : 1/14/2010 6:43:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My padre called to complain and they hung up on him. Apparently they can sense a devil worshiper through the phone. Religion makes me laugh Laughing

Condolences to Haiti of course, nobody should have to suffer through an event so catastrophic.
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

nodice
#3 Posted : 1/14/2010 7:08:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WHAT A DICK!
have you ever taken that ferry from San Francisco to Berkeley and looked back and seen that while in Berkeley, San Francisco doesn't exist?

ghostman
#4 Posted : 1/14/2010 7:11:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

He blamed Katrina on the gays. He's no better than that Westboro lot. Despicable.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

nodice
#5 Posted : 1/14/2010 7:13:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a rash on my ass and it is because of Pat Robertson.
have you ever taken that ferry from San Francisco to Berkeley and looked back and seen that while in Berkeley, San Francisco doesn't exist?

Dimitrius
#6 Posted : 1/14/2010 7:22:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't even understand how these people(personalities) exist sometimes.

Just.....phewww, I don't know. It's just beyond me.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

burnt
#7 Posted : 1/14/2010 7:28:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:

Its not that difficult at all. These people are moderate compared to the kinds of people talked about and looked up to and even worshipped in their holy books.

Dimitrius
#8 Posted : 1/14/2010 7:48:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
Quote:

Its not that difficult at all. These people are moderate compared to the kinds of people talked about and looked up to and even worshipped in their holy books.

Yeah, I know.

But you know what I mean. I'm just left with this dumbfounded, what the f*ck can I say feeling in my body. Ughhh.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Touche Guevara
#9 Posted : 1/14/2010 9:31:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A lot of these institutions are just a front for good old-fashioned racism. Haiti is full of blacks, so obviously there must be satan involved, conveniently ignoring the dominance of Catholicism in the region. Or rather, Robertson has an easier time saying "they had it coming because SATAN" even if he really means "they had it coming because BLACK NON-PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS"

jamie
#10 Posted : 1/14/2010 10:42:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Vodou is cool
Long live the unwoke.

LucidLemonade
#11 Posted : 1/14/2010 10:51:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
Vodou is cool

Smile best post of the day Laughing
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous" - TMK

Touche Guevara
#12 Posted : 1/14/2010 11:11:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ya best hand over di Bufo, mon, or fractal let go di hex!

Bill Cipher
#13 Posted : 1/14/2010 11:27:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

He also said (or rather concurred with Jerry Falwell's comments, during a joint interview) that God allowed America to get what it deserved on 9/11, because of a general moral decay, and tolerance of gays, feminists, abortionists and the ACLU in particular.

Skizm
#14 Posted : 1/15/2010 12:17:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
He also said (or rather concurred with Jerry Falwell's comments, during a joint interview) that God allowed America to get what it deserved on 9/11, because of a general moral decay, and tolerance of gays, feminists, abortionists and the ACLU in particular.

I can understand all of those, but the ACLU? Huh?
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

VisualDistortion
#15 Posted : 1/15/2010 1:45:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

These types of feelings are the result of emulating the deluded, self-concious, bi-polar, pompous prick that he worships and calls god.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

acolon_5
#16 Posted : 1/15/2010 3:05:22 PM

The Great Namah

ghostman wrote:
He blamed Katrina on the gays. He's no better than that Westboro lot. Despicable.

Oh, not only on just the gays....oh no, it was the gays, lesbians, devil worshipers (so many of them, but what are you gonna do right?), and PAGANS...

Yes, those fun loving, tree huging, peacful pagans are the reason a bunch of Saudi's bombed the US. It has NOTHING to do with our strong alliance to Israel or our foreign policies..no not at all, it was the PAGANS!!!

This guy is just a serious tool. The main problem I have with him is that he's still on the air after so many hate filled years. That means that PEOPLE ARE WATCHING THIS TOOL....

If our good friend Pat was a muslim he'd be fined for inciting hatred, kicked off the air and branded a terrorist. To be fair, he's not that far off from a radical muslim. He calls for a type of jihad, just again the pagans, gays, and lesbians that are obviously going to BURN IN HELL!!!

This pissed me off on so many levels. I've got a neighbor that follows this type of nonsence. He goes down to DC and "proclaims" (while leaving his wife to work AND be a full time mom). He has no job. He terrorizes people that happen to walk by, "are you saved...can I talk to you for a minute about Jesus? Did you know that the end times are near, let me quote you some scripture so you can understand why we're all about to die"....yeah, he tells his wife that we need to be "saved". His poor embarssed wife's response, "from what?".

This holier than thou guy, has no job, leaves his wife to hang out with another woman and "proclaim". Their marriage is in tatters and the wife is thinking about divorce...god told him that he's about to get a great job, so he doesn't worry about looking for one, god will provide he says. ACK!!! He's got a son he never see's nor wants to, the daughter he and his wife have together he hardly interacts with, but my wife and I, who have a strong marriage, a wonderful son, both of us work, pay our bills and taxes, WE need to be saved....good lord....how stupid.

Religion has always rubbed me the wrong way...maybe that's why I chose a religion that does not have a strict dogma, nor puts down ANY religion, and never requires "recruiting" or whatever fancy name they want to give it. *sigh* Crazy Christians.....and don't get me wrong, there are crazy muslims, crazy Jews, crazy Hindu's, crazy Taoists....but in America I mainly encounter the crazy christians. I'm so glad I don't live in America's bible belt.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.