We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mr Sapito con amor.... Options

Eaglepath
#1 Posted : 11/7/2019 6:38:13 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

The sun is warming my skin, I hear the birds speaking, a soft breeze is sweeping over me saying, its time.

I take a deep and long inhalation, I taste the familiar smoke and an interior smile starts to lighten my whole being.
I count downwards from 10, but continuing holding the medicine for nearly 20 seconds and then lay down and breathe out.
The senses of my body is slowly fading away, the limited consciousness attached to my body is expanding out and becomes the whole universe.
I can hear the native music in the background, my thoughts racing, until silence, intense colors and swirling energy appearing, I am this energy, I am the beauty, I am the light.
A sense of peace fills my heart, a sense of unity, immortality, infinity.
Just being, and its ok, nothing needed, nothing missing.
Slowly I start to materialize once more, I can feel my consciousness shrinking down and take a more fixed material form as my body, but my awareness is still hovering somewhere above.
I stand up, clapping my hands to the music, exploding in ecstacy, pure awareness, this life, this nature, it is so alive, pure beauty, our creation, wow!
Slowly the thought process returns, but it is more quiet, not so affecting. My dog is greeting me, welcome back brother. I feel the soft fur and cherish the little part of life that is a part of me, the playfulness, the love, gracias Madre Tierra, Te Amo!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.