We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca (100g Caapi, 20g Chaliponga and some Mapacho) Options

Eaglepath
#1 Posted : 11/7/2019 6:34:40 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

It’s a beautiful evening, why not drink a little cup of medicine and take a walk in nature?

I swallow the bitter cup of Ayahuasca and keep all the concentration to control the shifting face expressions, well not so bad.
The dog is waiting for me wagging his tail, let’s go to the mountains. After walking some time I start to feel the body relaxing in a level of peace while my sensations becomes heightened.
Colors are stronger, the sounds of nature is vibrating my whole being. A clarity so peaceful. It feels like I am floating. The trees are me, the mountains is my body, the wind is my spirit. After a while we are returning home and a new cup of Ayahuasca is consumed.

I then start to prepare the ceremonial room. I blow tobacco smoke, cleaning with Palo Santo, sprinkle some Agua de Florida and speak to my protecting spirits and power animals, asking them to be with me and guide me, protect me. I close the door, its completely dark. I sit in a half lotus posture and prepare my body and mind with a Kriya Yoga practice. After a while I feel strong, focused and relax. Time for another cup of medicine. After consuming the last cup I lay down and close my eyes.

The effect is coming on strong and fast. I turn up the music to max, my favorite ceremonial songs, take a deep breath and slowly starting to let the body go at the same time as the vibrations increasing in strength. Swoosh, the only thing left now is my breathing, the body long gone. I enter a dimension that becomes me, it becomes the music and each tone is a molecule filling my consciousness and this new existence. I am dancing with the creation, other beings is dancing to, communicating; keep your focus, concentrate!
A part of me wants to explode in amazement, wants to cry, wants to puke, but I push, focus, concentrate!
I go deeper, now the breath also starts to fade away, only pure awareness left in a dimension so different so not a single word in this language can make it justice in description. I am no more, but still I am the totality.
After two hours of shifting out and in of different shapes of consciousness and dimensions I get back to my body and decide to go out in the garden to explore.
The whole nature is sparkling of light, like someone has polished everything and connected small fireworks here and there exploding as my eyes take hold on plants, trees, the sky, the moon and the stars. The senses is far stretched outside the body, its like I can feel the whole creation, I can feel the stars, distance is only a vague illusion. I lay down on the ground and spend the remaining time of the night gazing in wonder and amazement up at the stars which seems to celebrate life in the shape of fireworks. Namaste!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.