We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help with login Options

NeoDiara
#1 Posted : 11/6/2019 10:07:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, can someone help me out? For some reason I can't login from my computer and only through my phone. When I try to login from my computer it says that there is no user by my name.Wut?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

666PsYcHoNaUt
#2 Posted : 11/13/2019 5:05:32 PM

Helping Keep the Evil Alive

I'm having the same issue. I can't login at all, I just need to keep the Nexus open.
"Take the red pill, and see how far down the rabbit hole goes..."

AstraLex
#3 Posted : 11/13/2019 5:52:31 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

Yep, having an issue with login for weeks now. When I try to login on my android phone, it says: "Incorrect username or password". This is not true, of course, since I can login to the wiki page with the very same username and password on the very same phone. Luckily, I still can login on my PC (saved username/password automatic login, don't need to type anything). I suspect that if something happens to my PC, I will be locked out from my account forever.
I took the red pill.

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 11/14/2019 2:12:20 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

@AstraLex - The wiki login is completely separate from the forum login, its very likely you used a different password for the forum than you did for the wiki.

@All - Send a message to The Traveler for assistance with login issues.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

B1ack_Ph03niX
#5 Posted : 11/15/2019 5:29:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have the same problem and i freak out!
i am currently using firefox browser and i cant login with it but after using chrome i successfully login . i think this problem is from dmt-nexus site.
use different browser to login
hope this problem will be solve soon.
“I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was.”