We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
My Whitest Spice Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 11/6/2019 12:56:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My second A/B. This time I filtered the tea before basing. New naphtha each pull. This is how each one looks, white as snow. Don't think I'll ever do another STB.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20191105_013333.jpg (460kb) downloaded 369 time(s).
IMG_20191105_013408.jpg (811kb) downloaded 364 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 11/6/2019 4:15:07 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

A/B for the win!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Loveall
#3 Posted : 11/6/2019 1:14:27 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Wow, that's impressive. How was your yield? Is this from MHRB?
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Eaglepath
#4 Posted : 11/6/2019 2:57:52 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

yes the A/B is the best!Pleased

I manage to nearly as white Mesc today, so I share you happiness!Smile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

null24
#5 Posted : 11/7/2019 1:33:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

That is DMT, right?Wink

It is very pretty indeed, good job! MHRB then? I've never tried a STB because I've usually used ACRB, but still never looks like that...Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Tony6Strings
#6 Posted : 11/7/2019 4:46:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep, dmt from mhrb. 😁 Final yield is not calculated because I am still pulling. I started with 200 grams mhrb, if I pull two grams of this white spice I won't be unhappy, if more then that's awesome and if not... Well I still have over half my kilo of bark to work with. The only thing differently this time, I let the tea sit several days during which lots of gunk formed (not my choice to let it sit, life took me away a couple days). Upon return, I ran the tea through a coffee filter before basing. Tossed the gunk (did I throw away actives?) Usually I pull lots of yellow, and a pull or two of red spice, first A/B attempt included. Thanks for the encouragement guys. Love.
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Tony6Strings
#7 Posted : 11/7/2019 7:34:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does look uncanny like a pile of cocaine though... This pull had one tiny little yellow blob of oily spice that I separated and put in a different jar. Less than half a dab. Thanks Nexus, I learned every bit of this right here, learn share & expand. Love.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20191106_232737_hdr.jpg (438kb) downloaded 290 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

some one
#8 Posted : 11/7/2019 10:16:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Super sweet white magic, nice.
Do you acid base and pull @ room temp?
Which NPS do you use (Naphtha type)?

Are you doing a comparison between filtering and not filtering the bark by leaving all other steps the same and comparing yield?

I noticed that the pH in the acid stage contributes to the color of the spice. The lower the pH, the more yellow.
For white spice aim for pH 4 instead of 3.

Quote:
I tried this experiment:
A: Acid phase: 50 ml 5% white vinegar in 200 ml water to the bottle, 3.0 pH
B: Acid phase: 60 ml 5% white vinegar in 300 ml water to the bottle, 3.7 pH

Results:
A: Naphtha rather clear the first pull, turned more yellow in pulls that followed. DMT yield was yellowish.
B: Naphtha very clear on all pulls. DMT yield = very white crystals!

Conclusion:
The less water during the acid stage, the lower the pH, the more plant oils get extracted, the more yellow the dmt is. For white crystals, aim for pH 4.

source: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=856094#post856094
some = one | here = some | there = one

null24
#9 Posted : 11/7/2019 2:51:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'm wondering if you may want to blur out those bar codes more? That looks like the old OR DLs...
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

TalkingGarden
#10 Posted : 11/7/2019 9:48:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I'm wondering if you may want to blur out those bar codes more? That looks like the old OR DLs...

LOL Just thought the same thing! AWESOME WORK THO!!

Tony6Strings
#11 Posted : 11/7/2019 10:00:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You're right Null24 the barcode should be blurred out. I'm not really hip to Photoshop or anything can someone help me out with this? Can a moderator blur it for me perhaps?

@some one, yes, acetic acid boil 3x on 200 grams mhrb, filtered each boil through a cotton onesie. Then it sat for around six days, room temp, on the kitchen counter. Upon inspection, this settled tea contained tons of plant gunk, it bothered the shit out of Her and I because it looked like material from miscarriage. I filtered through coffee filter, based 1000 ml in my erlenmeyer with a heaping tablespoon (they weigh around 20 grams) of sodium hydroxide. Based the leftovers (didn't measure, less than 1000 ml) in another glass bottle with a level tablespoon of sodium hydroxide. Upon blackness, pulled with 100 ml Klean Strip VM&P (and about 75 ml for smaller portion). Room temp pulls. No comparisons done yet, although I'm considering starting another extraction to see if I can recreate these same results. If so I plan on writing a tek to contribute to the Nexus.
olympus mon wrote:

some one
#12 Posted : 11/8/2019 10:48:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So you did heated acid pulls, combined and reduced volume by boiling. Filtered the psy embryo away and used room temp for basing and NPS. Looking forward to see final yield amount result. What you could do is save all the filtered bark including the sank residue and perform an new extraction on that by adding it to a based solution (leaving all plant matter in) and pull with NPS. Any yield means yield loss of original extraction where the plant matter is separated from.

KuzeMaf
#13 Posted : 11/11/2019 12:33:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful white spice Thumbs up

What about all the other goodies in the tea? Are you not interested in them?

I spoke to a biochemist who said that the white crystals are usually some of the weakest in purity when compared to the yellow tinted crystals.

Can't weigh in myself as to how they compare, but I do notice the colored crystals consistently take me further.

Love and Light and Travel Well.

P.s. If you threw away the gunk, chances are you threw out A TON of actives. "Never throw out extraction workups until you are sure you have obtained the goodies" - My Orgo prof
All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.

some one
#14 Posted : 11/11/2019 1:04:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I spoke to a biochemist who said that the white crystals are usually some of the weakest in purity when compared to the yellow tinted crystals.

[..] If you are thinking it is more pure just bc it is white xtal vs yellow xtal, well that logic is just plain incorrect. Dmt is polymorphic. What we do know, is that white xtals can sometimes have over 50% nmt content, thus making them impure and less potent.

You sound convinced, but only heard some professor mention this ones.
When I perform a clean-up to convert yellow spice into white, the white has less % DMT?
This doesn't make sense, but I'm open to your sources /explanations.

Quote:
Can't weigh in myself as to how they compare, but I do notice the colored crystals consistently take me further.

Could be anything. Subjective bias. Full spectrum effect. Or yellow oils protecting the white DMT within from combusting too fast with an improper vape technique (less DMT % getting destroyed by burning). Doesn't prove white has less DMT.

I've been smoking DMT around 7 years. My own experience is that the more yellow the DMT is, the less optimal it vapes on certain electronic temp controlled vape devices. My take is that the oils(?) higher boiling point prevents DMT from optimally vaping at its own boiling point. Read more people here stating the same. That's why I perform clean-ups.

Quote:
"Never throw out extraction workups until you are sure you have obtained the goodies"

Very true Smile

KloudQ7
#15 Posted : 11/15/2019 11:14:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin
KloudQ7 attached the following image(s):
1118170859_HDR.jpg (30kb) downloaded 181 time(s).
2016-02-04 13.15.22.jpg (101kb) downloaded 182 time(s).

some one
#16 Posted : 11/15/2019 11:58:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful. Is this using the same technique? (filtering solids prior base)

Tony6Strings
#17 Posted : 11/15/2019 2:45:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KloudQ7 that's beautiful spice. I was just talking to my girl about your picture of epic chunks of white spice you've posted in another thread. How did you grow those crystals?
olympus mon wrote:

Exitwound
#18 Posted : 11/15/2019 8:35:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful pictures Smile

But I don't recommend chasing the white. Jungle has so much to offer Love

Cactus Man
#19 Posted : 11/17/2019 7:47:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up BEAUTY!!! Thumbs up

DisEmboDied
#20 Posted : 11/19/2019 1:55:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My white eventually always turns yellow due to oxidation
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

12NEXT