We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I have a Question to experienced old travellers! :) Options

JustAQuestion
#1 Posted : 11/4/2019 9:32:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys! I am fully new to Dmt i never did any of these drugs before. Now i want to enlighten my world.

So i have a few questions. Please old experienced travellers answer if you can.

First- Why we remember to the experience if we are in another dimensions? Then somehow we still attached to our human body but we can't feel it? Why we remember?

Second- This experience is like watching a movie on the TV? Like it is that real? Or in real life? Like i go walk in the park?

Third- It is true i will be rich after the experience, and my life change for the best? I read that Steve Jobs did LSD and that's why he was so good.

Fourth- What is your best tip for a beginner like me?

When i was kid i closed my eyes and saw geometric things floating around is that another realm?

I drawed an entitie form. Do you guys saw entities like in the picture ? When i think about entities that shape what i can imagine.
Have a great day and love for everyone. If you answer that would help me a lot. Thank you!
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
JustAQuestion attached the following image(s):
pi.png (27kb) downloaded 132 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 11/4/2019 10:56:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
Welcome to the Nexus!

Only you can decide whether or not to try psychedelics.

My personal opinion is that most mentally stable humans owe it to themselves to have a psychedelic experience. People who have a mental illness which lessens their hold on "Concensus Reality" probably shouldn't take psychedelic drugs.

LSD won't make you Steve Jobs. LSD was a tool Steve Jobs found useful.

The psychedelic experience can seem more real than real (DMT in particular), or completely unreal. You have to experience it to see.

Will it change you life for the better? Psychedelics can be a useful tool to strip your psyche of the vanities, rationalizations and lies of Ego and leave you dealing with yourself at your core. Care should be taken to do this to avoid harming yourself. Only you can be responsible for that.

My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

JustAQuestion
#3 Posted : 11/5/2019 12:50:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much for the informative answer! It is good to see that this community does not reject me for my stupid newbie questions. I am somehow attracted to DMT, i know you can see god and same things with other psycheledics but somehow i feel DMT is my choice.

SpaceGandalf
#4 Posted : 11/6/2019 1:25:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The things you see with your eyes closed are called phosphenes. There are lots of resources online that you can read on the subject which will explain them better than I can.

https://scienceline.org/...rs-with-our-eyes-closed/

JustAQuestion
#5 Posted : 11/6/2019 2:51:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SpaceGandalf wrote:
The things you see with your eyes closed are called phosphenes. There are lots of resources online that you can read on the subject which will explain them better than I can.

https://scienceline.org/...rs-with-our-eyes-closed/

Thank you very much!

TalkingGarden
#6 Posted : 11/9/2019 7:08:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am not a "experienced" traveler really only got a few months in but I will say in those few months I traveled a lot....Finally slowing down HAHA

The steve jobs thing like what was stated above it was a tool LSD did not make him. Psychedelics can show you the way but you have to do it!

Yes it can feel more real than real for sure! sometimes I struggle to make ANY sense of it!

I do have one tip I think is very important well for me anyway. Find a song or video and play that song or watch the video on your early experiences....99% of the time my eyes are closed but I did watch a video (search you tube "nibbana I am a soul" ) on 1 of my early trips. Having this song related to that was hugely helpful for me. If I am struggling with something if I am tripping at the time put that song on and it makes me feel so much better. Recently I was going through a hard time (Not tripping) and hadn't listend to any music in a couple days I was really not doing good for a few days (again not tripping) but putting that song on brought me right back to that dmt space! It made me smile and tear up almost instantly! Made me feel so much better....obviously we cant go around on dmt all the time but that song grounds me and brings me back there even if its only for a minute or 2