CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Easiest cactus extraction on Earth with Acetone Options

moyshekapoyre
#1 Posted : 11/4/2019 7:27:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi folks,

I dunno why nobody seems to be doing this? Acetone is all you need. Super simple.

I just tried putting 15g of san pedro powder into 50mL of warm acetone. Kept it warm and shake it up a few times over some hours. Let the powder settle.

Pour off the liquid from the powder and dehydrate it. You get a very potent little bit of goo. I smear it into lemonade and drink. I'm on it right now Smile

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.

twitchy
#2 Posted : 11/4/2019 11:44:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ugh, I hate acetone. Water is a little less toxic and smells way better. Just sayin... Big grin
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

moyshekapoyre
#3 Posted : 11/4/2019 11:57:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

lol yeah I love water too. cactus tea tho is yucky.

easiest way to consume cactus powder remains capsules.

but i have found that sometimes the digestion does not seem to work well enough and so the extract is more likely to work.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 11/5/2019 12:29:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not sure what salt form mescaline is in cactus. I also dont know if that form is very soluble in acetone. In freebase it would def be, so you could base it before.

Did you do an estimate yield from that goo based on potency after ingesting? Have you extracted in any other way from same cact to compare?

moyshekapoyre
#5 Posted : 11/5/2019 1:09:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

whatever salt form it is, yes it's soluble in acetone Smile that is for sure.

my estimate yield is a bit tricky, but i'm doing another extraction so i'll have better figures...

all i can say is that i got 2 experiences out of the 2 pulls from 15g of pedro... 1 day after the next... my guess is that had i taken it all at once it would have been close to the potency of the actual pedro powder itself.

this is a new batch of pedro powder tho so i can't really tell you about it yet. but the last batch of pedro powder was 1% mesc and 1% other alks from what i could tell.