We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Can't understand the substance I extracted Options

zigi11
#1 Posted : 10/29/2019 9:27:50 PM

DimensionMobilityTools

Hello friends,
After several successful extractions I am very curious to know what exactly went wrong with this extraction. I extracted MH by using the simple A/B extraction using Sodium Hydroxide, vinegar and Naphtha. I pulled the Naphtha into a glass container and let it evaporate in room temperature, I forgot about this container for several weeks and when I discovered it again I saw beautiful snow white crystals in it, it smelled like the smell I know quite well, but weaker. I scraped the white crystals, I got around 2g from 300g of MH. it looked weird, I tried to melt it with heat, it didn't melt and didn't vapor, it behaved like a stone, wasn't soluble in Naphtha, cold or warm, not in acetone, not in water. I had a Marquis test kit, which I know it's not for DMT, but I tested it and got the expected results as in the picture. then I did another test and mixed the powder in Sodium Hydroxide again added Naphtha and pulled to see what will come out of it and got again white powder with a bit of the right smell but quarter of the amount of powder I added. what can it be? what substance did I pull?
Here are some photos.
zigi11 attached the following image(s):
IMG-20191022-WA0000.jpg (243kb) downloaded 86 time(s).
20191024_153620.jpg (2,454kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
20191029_190213.jpg (2,239kb) downloaded 83 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.