We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
3 Cities Down - Decriminalization Amongst A Trifling Heap Options

DeDao
#1 Posted : 10/21/2019 12:47:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://psychedelicreview.com/chicago-follows-oakland-decriminalizes-psychedelic-plants/?fbclid=IwAR35GGN3nvzyJx-gM7WpJF-JpgHXRlqQ3Nq1rNdJE6JLEGctB5QH4kwA9Cg
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Cactus Man
#2 Posted : 10/21/2019 12:48:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good to hear! Thumbs up

Loveall
#3 Posted : 10/21/2019 3:59:06 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Another step forward for personal liberty Smile
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 10/21/2019 4:00:28 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Europe needs to start following suit, pronto. Some progress has been made, but the criminalisation of drug users must stop, completely.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

TalkingGarden
#5 Posted : 10/21/2019 4:30:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ideally we need to do it on a state level next!

I have been through the WHOLE spectrum with drugs from one extreme to the other. alot society in general thinks anything "narcotic" or impairing is a bad thing. Well except for alcohol cause well its been the outlet most people use for a long time! We need to start separating things out of this all narcotic is bad group. And look at what the consequences are from the use not the use itself. I mean look how much damage is done from alcohol and have you ever heard of the positive reactions and life changes happing from alcohol like happends with psychedelics? But yet alcohol is legal everywhere. Its because we have groomed ourselves to think this way and stay in the line. Hopefully these small "test sites" will use the time and opportunity to do things respectively and the rest of the world will realize we have been thinking about things the wrong way.