We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Book Club~The Key: A True Encounter by Whitley Strieber Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 10/20/2019 4:01:06 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I listened to the audiobook while on a bus ride and plane ride and it was a psychedelic experience in its own right. Watching the lights of the city below me while being read lines like

Quote:
Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

Thats Daniel 12:10 from the bible, but all three major religions; Christianity, Budhism, and Islam are unified, since the Master of the Key, the man who barges into Whitley's hotel room and for 30 minutes drops the truth of life on him, is a man (or alien?) of truth and so unifies all religions, defining them true and aiming towards the same thing.

Ever so ready, Whitley takes down notes, though he always mentions that he has been unable to transcribe exactly what was said to him. This rings true, though around the end of the book he mentions that the Master of the Key even told him on what date he would die, but that he forgot it. Now, is that the kind of thing you would forget?

Strieber writes fiction books and non fiction books on his supposed encounters, which are a lot.

This is the first conversation between Whitley and the Master of the Key:

Quote:
"Why are you here?"
"You are chained to the ground"
"Excuse me?"
"I am here on behalf of the good. Please, give me some time."
"Who are the good?"
"Those whose lives are directed towards ascention"
"You mean like religious types?"
"Belief impedes release. The ascention I refer to is a process of finding God within and the Universe without"
"Meaning?"
"Mankind is trapped. I want to help you to spring the trap"
"What makes you able to do this?"
"The key I offer you consists of a new way of seeing yourselves that will free you"
"There is nothing new under the sun"
"There are thoughts unthought and words unspoken. For example, I have a message for you about the next age and the one just passed"
"Dare I ask?"
"The most important thing about the last age was the Hollocaust...You were meant to be able to leave the planet by now, but you are still trapped here. This is fundamental importance because the world will soon be unable to support you and yet you will not be able to leave. The hollocaust reduced the intelligence of the human species by killing too many of its most intellectual members. It is why you are still using jets 75 years after their invention. The understanding of gravity is denied you beceause of the absence of a child of a murdered jewish couple. This child would have unlocked the secret of gravity, but he was not born. Because his parents went the whole species must stay."
"You mean what is happening to us is punishment for the Hollocaust?"
"What is happening is consequence of the Hollocaust, not a punishment."

Another line:

Quote:
"Whats it like going to another planet?"
"Other worlds exist on many different levels, and contain beings of many different levels and appearences. The details from world to world can be very different, but the laws of reality remain the same"

Although I don't belive the veracity of the story, I enjoy it as a perfect work of fiction and recommend it for its effect on the reader; it will leave you quite brigther and revitalized. The truths it drops are the truths of DMT. Strieber mentions DMT and Rick Strassmans book.

The reading of the audiobook was fantastic. The themes explored were that of cosmic proportions and many truths were dropped. The book was perfect in lenght, there was not one extra word.

So I give it

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Has anyone else read this or any of his books? I dont mind getting pleasantly lost in the enigma.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Achilles
#2 Posted : 10/20/2019 9:04:19 PM

I is the obstacle.

Sounds interesting 🤔 I’ll have to check it out
This guys ego ^