We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My Glass Vapor Genie method, step, by step with pics Options

GLTASN
#1 Posted : 10/18/2019 8:19:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Picture one shows everything you will need everything that I need use for a successful trip.
(pic 1)
Step one get some chore boy or Scotch-Brite in stainless steel not copper. Cut off a small piece and wad it up with your fingers into a ball the size of a pea. Then with tweezers and a lighter or torch burn the shit out of the ball to make sure there's no residue or oil left over from the Manufacturing process.
(pic 2)
Step 2 place the pea-sized ball in the glass Vapor Genie.

The pea-sized ball prevents excess drippage during the vaporization process and also keeps the liquid pad from being shoved down too far past the neck that holds the pad into place.
(pic 3)
Step 3 place the liquid pad into the glass Vapor Genie pressing it into the neck or narrow portion of the bowl you don't want to push it too far in past and that's why the ball of chore boy helps.
(pic 4,5)
Step four is to use a funnel, straw or tube so that when you dump the spice onto the pad it doesn't spill over the edge it definitely works best to keep most of the spice on the pad. I use a plastic funnel that I got off Amazon used for perfume but I just trimmed the end off for a perfect fit.
(pic 6)
Step five either have a pre-loaded capsule with your intended dose or very accurately measure how many milligrams you wish to take for this session. I happen to use a gem scale from Amazon that was under $20. the plastic spoon I use is for measuring health food products also Amazon.

Step 6 dump the spice in the funnel/straw or on to the liquid pad before placing into the glass Vapor Genie(content side up).
(pic 7)
Step 7 quickly pass a torch lighter back and forth over the top of the bowl starting at a foot away and working down until the Heat causes the spice to melt into the pad. The trick is to not burn it so avoid making it smoke. A wisp of smoke is ok but if it smokes alot you should remove pad, clean with torch or so you can keep the dose accurate. One can also heat the liquid pad outside of the glass Vapor Genie but I prefer my method.
(pic 8 )
As you can see the spice is now melted nearly all the way into the pad but mainly it won't spill sideways if you bump the pipe by accident.
(pic 9)
Step eight place the ceramic cap / piece over the top of the spice.

I like to hold onto my glass Vapor Genie with both hands to make sure that it is nice and warm. A cold pipe seems to collect a lot more crystallization residue inside and once the crystallization residue starts on the inside it seems to want to collect more with every use. So I Believe that by warming it up with my hands as I'm preparing to take a hit does wonders with complete delivery.

Now the glass Vapor Genie is loaded and ready to go. it can be stored in this position or it can be used in instantly. After carefully selecting a set and setting where I won't be disturbed by dogs cars or noises I like to sit where I can rest my head back. what I like to do then is hold the pipe with both hands until it's nice and warm ask the entities for knowledge and peaceful experience, take a deep breath, now pre-heat the ceramic by hold the torch lighter with the flame lit and the tip of the blue flame about 2 inches from the ceramic element. While aiming it into the bowl you don't want to hold it in one position you want to move it around the bowl area. Just a few seconds is all thats needed.
(pic 10)
Now we are ready to take a hit the element is warm the pipe is warm and we are ready to go so exhale everything you have in your lungs tou have held while pre-heating the element.
Take the pipe to your mouth and slowly begin to inhale As you move the tip of the blue flame around the bowl area of the ceramic element approximately 2 in from the element. As soon as you see Steam or vapor inside the glass pipe move the lighter flame tip down to one inch above the ceramic element and as you move the blue flame around the element. While doing so you may notice the element will glow orange in the area that the flame is aimed at, this is ok. As you keep slowly inhaling you will notice the vapor slowly thin out to clear air again CONGRATULATIONS you did it!, Hold it in for 15 seconds. Get comfortable, rest your head and, exhale.
(pic 11)
If the vapor is still thick before you're out of breath just hold it for 15 seconds exhale and take another hit. most of the time you can get it all within 1 easy breath. Now you can set the pipe down gently or hand it to a friend, sit in a comfortable position, and exhale.

One thing I love about my method and the glass Vapor Genie is by the time I open my eyes I can't taste or remember the taste, which I know a lot of people have a problem with.
GLTASN attached the following image(s):
gvg 005.JPG (5,050kb) downloaded 670 time(s).
gvg 007.JPG (5,223kb) downloaded 655 time(s).
gvg 008.JPG (4,956kb) downloaded 647 time(s).
gvg 009.JPG (5,031kb) downloaded 647 time(s).
gvg 010.JPG (5,160kb) downloaded 645 time(s).
gvg 011.JPG (4,962kb) downloaded 630 time(s).
gvg 012.JPG (4,911kb) downloaded 632 time(s).
gvg 013.JPG (4,971kb) downloaded 634 time(s).
gvg 014.JPG (5,085kb) downloaded 627 time(s).
gvg 016.JPG (4,969kb) downloaded 628 time(s).
gvg 017.JPG (4,993kb) downloaded 634 time(s).
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

skoobysnax
#2 Posted : 10/23/2019 6:41:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The pea. That's a nice touch! I still love my GVG. We had a date tonight that was spectacular.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

coAsTal
#3 Posted : 10/23/2019 2:54:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a nice pictorial-- thank you for sharing it.