We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DIMITRI animation Options

endlessness
#1 Posted : 10/18/2019 11:08:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like the end Very happy

I'd love to see you describe different trips in cartoon form.

That being said, I really dont think it's a good idea to give extraction instructions in cartoon form specially if you're not going to insert safety precautions about dealing with caustic lye and flammable solvents. Gloves, goggles, etc..

If you dont have time to edit the cartoon then I suggest if you're going to leave this public then at least you add some floating comment on the vid which you can edit easily on youtube, saying for people to take safety precautions.

Also the little scene where it seems the character is snorting some coke instead of coffee, not my cup of tea but I'll accept that as artistic freedom Very happy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 10/18/2019 1:10:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, the ending was spot-on Smile

null24
#3 Posted : 10/18/2019 3:19:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Err, IDK. Honestly not a huge fan of this animation style but to each their own- tons of people hate my art, so... Creative efforts are wonderful, and I hate to be this guy but... errr, IDK. Like the X-ed out eye, what does that mean, he's half-dead? The black smoke and jesters flipping me off does not really reflect what I have experienced. A for effort though.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 10/18/2019 5:55:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not to denigrate your artistic efforts or anything, but who is your intended audience here? Kids??

I've always felt that YouTube extraction videos are a terrible idea in general - but really, man, yours is just especially egregious and more dangerous than most.

Put it this way: Anyone looking for a chemistry lesson from a one eyed cartoon sheep is not likely going to be much inclined to do any more substantive research, and you provide just enough non-information to get stupid people hurt.

I'm sorry, but you should absolutely take that shit down. Show a little responsibility. Respect the gift you've been given and don't be so fucking cavalier with it.

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 10/18/2019 6:17:30 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Bill Cipher wrote:
Not to denigrate your artistic efforts or anything, but who is your intended audience here? Kids??

I've always felt that YouTube extraction videos are a terrible idea in general - but really, man, yours is just especially egregious and more dangerous than most.

Put it this way: Anyone looking for a chemistry lesson from a one eyed cartoon sheep is not likely going to be much inclined to do any more substantive research, and you provide just enough non-information to get stupid people hurt.

I'm sorry, but you should absolutely take that shit down. Show a little responsibility. Respect the gift you've been given and don't be so fucking cavalier with it.

Thumbs up

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Cactus Man
#6 Posted : 10/18/2019 9:42:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

lol nice. I like you avatar as well! Thumbs up

Jees
#7 Posted : 10/18/2019 10:00:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not a fan of the promoted set and setting level.
Sorry.

goddard
#8 Posted : 10/18/2019 10:03:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

Thnx for feedback..
Its not done yet , if i finish it i will put there that its a cartoon and that the tek should be researched.
Also i wanted to add bits where he gets some in his eye..showing to use glasses..
And the naptha catching fire due to cigarette..
But like i said its not finished.

Im making a rick and morty family guy style animation show and this is a test project..

Its made for fun , its a cartoon.

Also the set and setting would be him before and after dmt..from a dope head to spiritual traveler..

Like i said not finished
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

King Tryptamine
#9 Posted : 10/18/2019 10:40:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Please! don't advertise these ingredients. I see a second salvia legal issue-situation in the making. What I'm trying to get at is this is one example of how gifts of nature end up getting prohibited.

Bill Cipher
#10 Posted : 10/18/2019 10:45:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

goddard wrote:

Uh-huh. It can still get people hurt.

King Tryptamine wrote:
this is one example of how gifts of nature end up getting prohibited.

That too. One more reason why it's a shitty idea all around.

Cactus Man
#11 Posted : 10/18/2019 10:51:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

goddard wrote:
Hello,

Thnx for feedback..
Its not done yet , if i finish it i will put there that its a cartoon and that the tek should be researched.
Also i wanted to add bits where he gets some in his eye..showing to use glasses..
And the naptha catching fire due to cigarette..
But like i said its not finished.

Im making a rick and morty family guy style animation show and this is a test project..

Also the set and setting would be him before and after dmt..from a dope head to spiritual traveler..

Like i said not finished

Think of what hermes trismegistus would have done, "pearls before swine" and all that.

TalkingGarden
#12 Posted : 10/18/2019 11:22:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I think the animation could be cool but showing the "tek" in that much of a relaxed manner probilly isn't a good idea. Even if you put a disclaimer to "research things" you GOTA realize some people are REALLY STUPID!!!!!

Also I think youtube is the wrong area even tho I have looked up a tek on you tube before. The more this comes out in the publics eye the worse things will get as far easily being able to do your thing. You also gota realize the more people that decide to do this cause they saw a cool you tube video (wich WILL happen) the more bad things will happen. Wich will be bad for them and well it will put things on radar REAL quick. Wich will hurt all of us! I am all for animations of the sort but maybe post them here instead of you tube. and well we got enough tek knowledge I would sugest make a video of your experience's and share them with us not the "you tube family". No matter how many disclaimer things you put people wont listen. and granted you wouldnt be the 1st to put something on there for sure but it would contribute to more people having their attention on things that most of us probilly wouldnt want. Just something to think about.....

goddard
#13 Posted : 10/19/2019 5:43:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm ok I wouldn't want to contribute to making it more illegal..
But doing a Google search and finding the nexus and finding a tek isn't that hard either..
I do get your points and masking this tutorial was more of a test of my animation skills while not worrying to much about story structure..

When the weekend is over I will pull the video.

I will make cartoonised trip reports tho...but I quess a how to make changa or harmalas is put then Smile

I agree with your opinions and if it gets to popular it would result in laws that would make my own yourneys harder to do...

Only thing I would like to hear from those who said this how u live with the fact that this site also shows all of this ?

“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

Orion
#14 Posted : 10/19/2019 7:34:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

goddard wrote:
Only thing I would like to hear from those who said this how u live with the fact that this site also shows all of this ?

Quality of information is key. I think of it as funneling traffic. There's no way to control all of it but we can at least build a stable road with strong foundations and good signposting.

Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

goddard
#15 Posted : 10/19/2019 9:40:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Orion wrote:
goddard wrote:

Quality of information is key. I think of it as funneling traffic. There's no way to control all of it but we can at least build a stable road with strong foundations and good signposting.

I can't argue with that. Well said.
― Hermes Trismegistus

King Tryptamine
#16 Posted : 10/19/2019 9:41:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Orion wrote:
[quote=goddard]Only thing I would like to hear from those who said this how u live with the fact that this site also shows all of this ?

Youtube is essentially one of the biggest sites on the internet, in comparison this site is nothing in terms of popularity. Its not too hard for people to find out about this technique and this, eventually leading to the ingredients in the tek (i.e. MHRB) becoming very popular and possibly getting banned as a result. A similar example would be retarded kids spamming salvia videos all over Youtube, over popularizing the poor plant leading to its international ban by self-righteous douchebag politicians who get hard off's restricting basic human rights. I can't really think of any forum at the top of my head that's had the same impact.

Having said that, I don't think its right that this site or any other for that matter lists entheogenic ingredients so openly as well. I think it should at least be made less obvious, e.g. lable MHRB as "spice tree NO.1" or something, just a suggestion.

goddard
#17 Posted : 10/20/2019 10:37:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its down...i will use methaphores in future videos
― Hermes Trismegistus

Jees
#18 Posted : 10/20/2019 5:56:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^ Thumbs up Love

Cactus Man
#19 Posted : 10/20/2019 8:50:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

goddard wrote:
Its down...i will use methaphores in future videos

solid call. things like that are best kept private.

Bill Cipher
#20 Posted : 8/14/2020 9:21:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought you said last October that you were taking this thing down. Still up on YouTube with 1,200 views. That's 1,200 people you may have gotten hurt.