We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Where am i going wrong? Options

Reveries
#1 Posted : 10/16/2019 3:21:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I’ve done 3 different extractions and I just aren’t getting anywhere with them, I was wondering if I am not using the correct ingredients or there is something wrong with well….. everything im doing,
So these are what I use,

“CarPlan De-ionised water” 300mm
De-ionised

“Essential Power Drain Cleaner with Caustic Soda”
Caustic Soda Front
Caustic Soda Back

“Zig Zag Lighter Fluid” (I am not 100% sure if it was Extra refined but let’s go with it was or it wasn’t)
Naptha

Tek

I Put 30g of Powdered Spice into a Jar,
Mix 30g of Caustic Soda into the 300ml of De-ionised water, I have a magnetic stirrer so I just put it on that for 5-10 minutes and let it dissolve
Next I pour the solution in, give it a shake and put in on the stirrer for an hour or 2

After that I pour 50 ML of Zig Zag lighter Fluid into the mix and GENTLY swirl it, tilt it, turn it over, for a few minutes,

Next I have a big bowl so I put the jar into it and start to fill with warm tap water, I fill the rest of the bowl with boiled kettle water so it over laps the top of the naptha line,

I wait 3-4 hours and replace the water with the same tech as above, gently swirl ECT, warm water and the boiling,

So the next day I extract the naptha line and put it into a glass container with a lid, straight into the freezer and wait until the next day, when I take it out of the freezer I extract the naptha and put next to an open window for the rest of it to evaporate, later on in the day there is NOTHING left… I honestly have no idea what I’ve done wrong, I’ve looked at the teks, ive watched the videos and I just cant seem to understand my wrong doing,

This traveller would really appreciate help with his journey, I like in the UK, so if I have the wrong ingredients I would greatly appreciate someone guiding me to the correct stores in which I could buy the raw materials, so again, if I have goofed up would appreciate the guidance

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ratatoskr
#2 Posted : 10/16/2019 3:35:52 PM

plenipotentiary

i would bet it is your ph. De ionized water generally has a ph below 7 because it absorbs co2 from the atmosphere. Also your drain cleaner is not straight sodium hydroxide, leading me to guess you never got your ph high enough.
all is one, one is all, everything is.

Reveries
#3 Posted : 10/16/2019 3:41:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

what would you recommend then? i can get strictly Sodium Hydroxide, should i use tap water and what is the ideal PH for this?

Thank you for your fast reply, it's very much appreciated

Ratatoskr
#4 Posted : 10/16/2019 3:57:09 PM

plenipotentiary

tap water generally works fine, municipal water is adulterated with ph stabilizers. Distilled is what i would recommend. Go with sodium hydroxide and test your ph. Get it up to 13 or as close as possible.

Remove your source for the root bark.
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Attitu...es_or_smuggling_of_drugs

Reveries
#5 Posted : 10/16/2019 4:00:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Would these Products work fine?

Naptha
Caustic Soda

Reveries
#6 Posted : 10/16/2019 4:03:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the update on the rules, i wasn't aware of that

Ratatoskr
#7 Posted : 10/16/2019 4:21:43 PM

plenipotentiary

get sodium hydroxide in pellet form and you can always find naptha or heptane at the hardware store.

Lampeyelittle
#8 Posted : 10/16/2019 4:27:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If all else fails, it's entirely possible you just have bad bark.
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas

Wolfnippletip
#9 Posted : 10/16/2019 4:47:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Reveries please remove the sourcing remark about the MHRB. That's a no-no.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Reveries
#10 Posted : 10/16/2019 4:56:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Apologies for breaking the rule, I'll try to be less ignorant about this, i appreciate the kind nod towards rectifying this