CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Old man spends 30 years restoring 1500 hectares of old growth forest in NZ Options

Nydex
#1 Posted : 10/7/2019 8:19:36 PM

Suffer; Survive; Evolve; Repeat

I accidentally stumbled upon this gem today while watching some gardening videos, and I have to say it warmed my heart so much and instantly went into my favorite videos of all time collection.

I strive to be as wholesome and precious in my 80s as this man. The level of dedication and love he has for what he does is evident. When man sets a life goal that is in alignment with Nature and is aimed at protecting her, his life automatically comes to the highest degree of purpose.

I wish I could meet this man and just hug and thank him for being the embodiment of the crucial change that is so desperately needed in those dire times - the true and unconditional love for our Mother.

Enjoy!
Break free from the chains of your beliefs. It is only then that you may find a moment of blissful stillness amidst the raging storm. Stay awhile and listen. The winds of truth shall fill your sails, and the oceans of hidden and long forgotten knowledge, ancient as the cosmos itself, will be yours to explore.
Quote:
O, supreme beings of the higher realms, allow me to venture into your dimensions. I come with love and with harmony. I bring no hatred and carry no malevolence in my soul. I come to learn and to grow. Show me your world and gift me some of your knowledge. Ask me, and I shall answer with honesty; hug me, and I shall hug you back; advise me, and I shall follow your wisdom. Heal me from my fear and give me insight. There is little I can offer back but my love and trust. O, supreme beings of the higher realms... I am yours.

Trippy glass for trippy people.

OrionFyre
#2 Posted : 10/8/2019 12:01:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

He's literally doing God's work.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Take the third hit
Then youuu....

Acu
#3 Posted : 10/13/2019 9:42:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This is so cool, and he's so passionate and dedicated.

I spent a bit of time on banks peninsula growing up as my family had some land out there and I used to think about how dry and barren the place was. It's mostly all grassland with gorse taking over in a lot of spots with only smaller areas of native bush.

I will definitely have to go and check this place out next time I'm down that way.

My goal for years has been to do this myself one day but on a much smaller scale and to get off grid and mostly live off the land.