We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Orgasmic experience Options

Kamehameha
#1 Posted : 10/7/2019 3:29:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

EDIT: Just realised that I posted this in the introduction essay section. Should I delete the post?

Hi everyone,

I'd like to share my first experience with DMT with you all.

I had a small amount of DMT, maybe 10mg-15mg, vaped with a crafty vaporiser. I sat in my favourite arm chair, put my headphones on, and prepared myself for the unknown of what was about to come in the following moments. Once at 180c, I took my first draw, held, and then exhaled. I felt a slight humming/vibration coming on and started to get excited, so I took another drag, held, and exhaled. I close my eyes as a wave of euphoria pulses up through my legs, into my torso and arms. The feeling is so incredible. Actually beyond euphoric. I start to feel as though I'm completely weightless and my body is evaporating. I hear the music still, and my breathing, but other than that I don't feel like me completely. Visually, I'm amongst a wall of shifting & swirling metallic clouds, but they're faint - as if behind a filter.

I can't emphasise enough the feeling of euphoria, I can only describe it as being the orgasm itself. I know it sounds silly, but I was the orgasm. I came too and checked my pants because I genuinely thought I had cum in my pants. I have never felt so completely relaxed and at peace in my entire life. I don't know if what I had was more NMT than DMT. But it was incredible.

Is it common to have such incredible sensations on DMT? Was my dose just the right amount to experience this?

This was my first report and I hope to give you more in the future. Thanks for reading.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 10/7/2019 4:11:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What did you extract from, I have no experience with MHRB, but have extracted many times from acrb, and have also read about the higher nMT content of acrb.

I've found that lower doses 5-15mg of acrb extract is very spacy, not overly visual, but still heavy enough in the body that it is euphoric in the way you've described imo

FranLover
#3 Posted : 10/7/2019 6:53:39 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Yes, thats the point!Very happy And as the dose increases...gosh.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Kamehameha
#4 Posted : 10/7/2019 11:57:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DreadedShaman wrote:
What did you extract from, I have no experience with MHRB, but have extracted many times from acrb, and have also read about the higher nMT content of acrb.

I've found that lower doses 5-15mg of acrb extract is very spacy, not overly visual, but still heavy enough in the body that it is euphoric in the way you've described imo

The extraction was indeed from ACRB. Have you found greater doses of from an ACRB extract to give even greater body highs or does the experience completely change?

FranLover wrote:
Yes, thats the point!Very happy And as the dose increases...gosh.

I can't even imagine what it feels like to take more. I'm excited to find out!

DreadedShaman
#5 Posted : 10/8/2019 12:28:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kamehameha wrote:

The extraction was indeed from ACRB. Have you found greater doses of from an ACRB extract to give even greater body highs or does the experience completely change?

The body load does increase with the dose, but it also becomes more visionary.

30mg sends me to Hyperspace, 40-50mg the body sensations verge on unbearable imo