We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Essay Options

King Tryptamine
#1 Posted : 10/5/2019 9:35:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexians! I guess I should first start off by saying how I got myself involved in this psychedelic love story. It was at the tender age of 13 I remember having my first date with Mary Jane and the age I experienced true suicidal depression being the child of a father ravaged by heavy alcohol abuse in addition to being bullied by school peers. I was truly amazed how a plant could completely shatter this catatonic state and put my mindset at ease despite all the various forms of violence beheld through out the rest of my childhood. This was the age I discovered the power of ethnobotanicals and such started my journey to explore the nature of various compounds including semi-synthetics and there medicinal-therapeutic properties.

This journey covered virtually all forms of psycho-actives ranging from stimulants to narcotics and everything in between to my current age of 22. However at the age of 18 I came to the realization there was one such class that shined past them all, viva la psychedelics! ( If that makes sense Wut? ) Anyway unlike the others this was a class that didn't just bandage psychological wounds but actually healed them and gave one inner strength previously unknown, one that lasted after the effects of the compound wore off. These psychedelic experiences listed; 1P-LSD, Psilocybe cubensis, LSD (indistinguishable from 1P-LSD), 2-CB and finally N,N-DMT! whom I found to be the most therapeutic of them all, though I'm still reserving judgement for 5-MeO-DMT containing Virola theodora which I would love to grow being an amateur ethnobotanist, so I'll reserve my judgment in terms of 5-MeO-DMT's therapeutic index for now.

It was after trying N,N-DMT in various forms but especially mother ayahuasca, I came to the conclusion I now no longer needed these chemical bandages to mask my depression and indeed the less I relied on them the more stable I became and for the first time in a long time I was truly free from chemical dependence and depression which is one of the greatest gifts someone could possibly get, and again all from a plant!, boy do I love plants call me a tree hugger! Of coarse as I further researched this amazing compound I stumbled across this site and F me! (apologies) the sheer wealth of information I discovered was unseen on no other site, maybe NCBI but that's more pharmacology based so fair enough, I wanted to become a part of the family is well, I'm a bit of a loner so here I am and thanks for reading!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

brewster
#2 Posted : 10/6/2019 9:13:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Yes, the Nexus is a great resource. Mushrooms helped me a lot in dealing with depression when I was younger.