We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hard to swallow pills Options

clouds
#1 Posted : 10/1/2019 12:25:12 AM

Human

Hi Nexus,

What do you think were your hardest to swallow pills in life?

I have 2:

1. Psychedelics might "show me" something that seems real but I had to swallow that it might be just part of my imagination.

2. Psychedelics have shown me that I am less clever / smart than what I thought I were.

what are yours?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 10/1/2019 8:28:38 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

None, knowledge is bliss!!!🤗
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

RoundAbout
#3 Posted : 10/1/2019 4:31:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe something to the effect of optimism can't be used as a crutch to counteract depression, and it tends to lull me into delusion.

abusedtoaster
#4 Posted : 12/26/2019 5:15:49 AM

Scrumptious

Time
X

xss27
#5 Posted : 12/26/2019 11:43:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That life or what we define as reality may in fact be nothing more than an elaborate and ethereal vision, and is about as solid as a cloud in the sky. It's a relief coming down from intense experiences, psychedelic or otherwise, to a solid base of something tangible and 'real' where you can dismiss those kinds of thoughts as fantasy. Except, this pill persists. Not in a fearful way, but a beautifully tragic and true way. Realising that your ego, your relationships, everything that constitutes that tangible baseline of consensus reality isn't actually there, not in an intellectual or metaphorical sense but as an actuality; reality then has little meaning beyond what you project on to it.

SynKyd
#6 Posted : 12/26/2019 1:59:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ego persists.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

benzyme
#7 Posted : 12/26/2019 2:51:02 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Human nature is static, and the reason why history repeats itself.

If any socioeconomic system were to begin anew, the result would always revert to the same... all the power and wealth in the hands of a few.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

#8 Posted : 12/26/2019 3:24:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

To have a meanigful life takes hard work and consistent effort. Pain, effort, joy & sacrafice. All a part of it.

Stagnation kills. Life didn't get to where it is now by being stagnate. How would our lives be any different in terms of action, relative to the rest of the known universe?

Jupitor
#9 Posted : 12/27/2019 5:06:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:
To have a meaningful life takes hard work and consistent effort. Pain, effort, joy & sacrafice. All a part of it.

Currently the bane of my existence.

OneIsEros
#10 Posted : 12/27/2019 6:09:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The people who I wish would not spiral into destruction generally do. My brother died. A friend is soon going to jail.

Counter-pill: sometimes they don’t. I didn’t. A good friend of mine has made major recovery in recent years.

Learning how to choose between medicinal pills and poison pills seems like the aim of this game. There is
no such thing as “just accepting” in my experience, which is where this metaphor breaks down a little I think. Coming to understanding is an activity, it is not passive reception. That is what is medicine, in my experience.

Cactus Man
#11 Posted : 12/27/2019 11:28:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Learning how to grow is the hardest pill to swallow, but also the most rewarding.