We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My First Trip Is Only A Few Hours Away! Options

Sora
#1 Posted : 9/28/2019 10:40:54 PM

Is actually a crouton

Greetings friends. Today is the day. After nearly a decade of pining for the chance to try the spice, it's finally upon me.

Thanks to the wonderful folks here, on the wiki, and Reddit, I was able to pull off an excellent extraction of some wonderfully pure white crystalline fluffy DMT. And I must be honest... I cried as I watched the fruits of my efforts reveal themselves after the process was over.

I plan on making a simple enhanced leaf with some peppermint to help in the intake process. I plan to dive in with 50mg. I know this is considered a high dose, especially for a first time, but I'm not coming in with an ego. I know my previous psychedelic experience will help, but I understand nothing can truly prepare you for hyperspace. But I've made my peace with myself and the spice that I'm ready for this. I want to travel and see what's out there.

Which is not to say I'm not nervous. I've got some major pre flight jitters for sure. Because I know damn well that nothing, no amount of research or prep can TRULY prepare one for hyperspace. I respect the spice greatly, with a very healthy fear. I know it's medicine and will not do me wrong, but as we all know, it's a big deal, this is potentially life changing stuff.

I've also read other members say that these feelings are natural, expected, and healthy. Which is very comforting to know. And I mean, it does make sense.

My interstellar journey is planned for blastoff at some time after sundown this evening. I'll be in my room with my two housemates, who are also my closest friends. They helped me with the extraction, and have been involved in every step of the process. I trust them with my life. Will be playing Aphex Twin's "Rhubarb" on loop, as it is a song that makes me feel very comfortable, at peace, and most of all - safe. I plan to also spend a majority of the evening meditating to both calm the jitters, and center myself for the ride. And on the ride itself, I plan to surrender entirely to it, to let go and be free unto it. I'm visiting hyperspace with a mind wide open and ready to learn and experience.

I'm incredibly excited about this, and would also like to extend a general thanks on behalf of myself and my housemates for all the information that you all have shared that allowed us to finally reach this juncture, you guys are all awesome, thank you so much.

I suppose lastly, anything I should think about or consider, any bases I haven't covered, or just general advice to help with the upcoming trip?

Thank you all again. The time is now just measured in mere hours. What a wonderful day this will truly be.

Much love,
-Sora

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Achilles
#2 Posted : 9/28/2019 10:44:34 PM

I is the obstacle.

Let us know how it goes. Good luck man Thumbs up

Learn, share, expand
This guys ego ^

FranLover
#3 Posted : 9/28/2019 11:52:43 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Deep breaths! Also consider that maybe a playlist will jolt u more than a song on loop...

Relax as much as u can...take all the time in the world, but focused

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Sora
#4 Posted : 9/28/2019 11:56:34 PM

Is actually a crouton

I have considered a playlist, as I tend to love listening to full album after full album when I smoke bud or trip. But due to my desire to provide the most safe and comfortable experience possible, "Rhubarb" remains to me to be the most comforting and peaceful song I've ever heard, and creates the exact vibes I seek to allow my space to have. It's ambient music anyways, so it makes for a great loop.

Thank you for your thoughts c:

JKW
#5 Posted : 9/29/2019 2:22:36 AM

Like a stone in the shoe...

I personally find sounds to be a distraction from this very visual trip.

I would suggest doing it without music the first time, so you can get the full spectacle without distractions.

Best of luck!

Sora
#6 Posted : 9/29/2019 2:52:59 AM

Is actually a crouton

I defer to the general advice of the community on these things, and since I am very much seeking to witness the full spectacle, then I'd agree it's best to do away with any sorts of distractions. It's minutes away now, thank you very much!

Achilles
#7 Posted : 9/29/2019 4:22:02 PM

I is the obstacle.

Sooooooooo.... how’d it go? Smile
This guys ego ^

Sora
#8 Posted : 9/29/2019 10:31:45 PM

Is actually a crouton

It was wonderful, and very intense! As predicted, I was unable to achieve a breakthrough, but that's likely due to my technique, which is something that can really only be refined with more experience. I went in for some massive hits and while I totally sent myself into hyperspace, optimization could've led to going further (holding longer, being quicker, etc.)

But! As for the trip itself!

The first thing I remember is everything just...slowing down. Like someone altered the timescale of reality, and it was all just in slow motion, like a dream. Movements felt more like suggestions that actual bodily functions. I was able to finish my whole pack before passing off bong to get comfy, and I even said as I passed it off, "Oh yeah...it's happening". As things slowed and slowed, I felt my vision get pulled back further, like someone or something was adjusting my field of view slider, and it felt more fisheye like, but at the same time, the actual things I was seeing within my vision were zooming; but perhaps better to say - growing. All the familiar things around me began to devolve into geometric and fractal patterns, moving and breathing like living waves, rippling and melting, yet retaining their shape. My body and everything about it went numb.

Things began to take on a stained glass texture, my throat began to feel tight, the ringing that is commonly reported began to spill in, and I felt the room I was in span off into infinity, all texturing and falling into itself in intimate patterns, yet still keeping a shape of familiarity. I certainly no longer knew or cared where I was, and didn't even notice that my girlfriend, who had been helping me light and then take the bong from me, had moved off the bed now that I was clearly well and deep within my trip, slumped against the wall with my head hanging down; wanted to give me some room. I felt myself being pushed and pulled through a tunnel of inky blackness that would pull in from the edges of my vision, and leave splotches of colors untouched, but largely blank everything else out, and every time it pulled back out, the patterns grew more and more

I eventually went from my slump against the wall to laying down and looking up at the ceiling, and I felt as if I was looking out a window within it into infinite space, with runes and interlocking circles and eyes holographically ghosting and rotating within eachother. I then felt something, someone...I had been noticed. This, what I believe to be entity, seemed to have been able to notice I had come up to the membrane the separates us from the "breakthrough", and it was attempting to help me push through. It was like a prison phone call you see in the movies, where two people can see each other through glass and talk on the phone, but have no interaction beyond that. Our phone reception was shitty and the glass was inches thick, but we were both earnest in our attempts.

Though I couldn't properly see, I felt the eyes of this entity shining through, saw the hollow holes they would be just filled with light, fixated on me, trying to push from its end and break the barrier, like Freddy Kruger coming through the wall above Nancy's bed in the first Nightmare On Elm Street movie. Except this was not malicious in any way, it was curiosity and a desire to make contact to observe and witness. The interlocking shapes and runes/glyphs continued ghosting around it, and then everything began to drip and melt, as if the membrane itself was melting - it was all raining down onto me - not too quickly, but it was happening. I looked the glowing pools of light in what I felt were its eyes, and we observed each other. It shifted into what appeared to be a tree, but the tree itself was a cluster of gray matter, brains, all living consciously together, communally, glowing vibrantly with a shine from behind, once again feeling like it was through a cylindrical tunnel of interlocking shapes and eyes.

It once again became the big eyes of light, and I could feel more and more force and light energy coming from behind it, feel the desire to make contact, but by that point, the trip had just about reached its length, and everything began to slowly fade away, back to normalcy and reality, but yet still with the remaining presence and thought that I was so very close, that we both saw and acknowledged each other, but it wasn't as close as either of us wanted.

A very powerful and humbling experience that has made me very keen to continue down this path of exploration and learning. Naturally, an experience like this isn't the easiest thing to dissect and understand, it rarely is. I read a post on here saying that it would likely just deepen our pre-existing questions, and create some new ones. And this is indeed true, but I definitely feel that I had something answered, and it's that we're not alone out here, here is not the only place that exists. Not that I ever thought otherwise to be the case, but a profound ability to see and experience things for oneself can definitely affirm that. Overall, I was very pleased with the experience, and am excited to revisit it in the future!

My roommates also had their own experiences after, including my girlfriend who absolutely did break through and actually startled the entities she met because it seemed they weren't expecting her and weren't ready, haha. But they were very kind and helpful, albeit surprised, as she reported. But as for those specifics, that's on those folks to choose to discuss if they so wish. All I can definitively say is that a fantastic time was had by all, and we're looking forward to the next time!

Achilles
#9 Posted : 9/30/2019 12:16:42 AM

I is the obstacle.

Congratulations on what sounded like a pretty successful first experience and thanks for sharing and letting us be a part of it Thumbs up good job brotha
I seen you had been doing your questions as well and were actually putting in the effort to provide good quality answers. I threw you a promotion vote. Congratulations again

Learn, share, expand
This guys ego ^

Sora
#10 Posted : 9/30/2019 12:21:28 AM

Is actually a crouton

Thanks dude, much appreciated - both the kind words and the promotion vote. I'm excited to have begun my adventures down this path, and y'all are an awesome community to be a part of!