We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Flower vape for Changa? Options

Metta-Morpheus
#1 Posted : 9/24/2019 5:04:32 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I have some fresh Changa. I was wondering if anybody has used a vape meant for herb, not dabs, for smoking Changa.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

GRVDIGR
#2 Posted : 9/24/2019 5:25:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’ve tried the Mighty and Sub-Herb and both work good. My Sub-Herb coil didn’t last long and the mighty is expensive. Bong works great. To date pure spice on a Mesh RDA is easily my favorite way to roll.

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 9/24/2019 6:10:29 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

I use enhanced herb/Changa for its ease to reload while tripping. I use a bong now, but sometimes I go for long sessions (few hours) and I can feel the heaviness of so much smoke after a while. I was just thinking that using a vape I wouldnt burn the carbon products of the herb but get all the goodies. I was pondering between a vape for Changa and a gvg to try with pure spice. I don’t know how easy it is to reload a gvg whilst traveling the realms. Any input on that?

Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

coAsTal
#4 Posted : 9/24/2019 7:05:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GVG is my sole device-- just pre-dose your hits in herb already portioned out/melted in-- if you make them into little balls and set them in a little piece of foil it doesn't take much awareness to drop them in when you need to, and you don't risk overloading

Metta-Morpheus
#5 Posted : 9/24/2019 9:17:18 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

So the gvg can take herb? I thought it was meant for pure spice.

Either way, thanks for the replies friends. I’m probly gonna go with gvg, as I’m pretty sure it’s almost rite of passage for any spice enthusiast. And it sounds like reloading is manageable. Thanks again. And I like both of your avatars. I really like that owl grvdgr

GRVDIGR
#6 Posted : 9/24/2019 9:18:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya a bong can be hard on the lungs after a while. The Mighty is nice as you can get pre load capsules and very easy to pop them out and get a new one in but it’s an expensive device. I prefer a one shot deal so I do t use the Mighty. Would like to sell it actually, it’s basically new.

Metta-Morpheus
#7 Posted : 9/24/2019 10:02:10 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Sorry this turned into a gvg thread instead, but I’m assuming if I were to get a gvg I want the concentrate pad for pure spice, and screen for the herb?

coAsTal
#8 Posted : 9/24/2019 10:08:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's many ways to do it-- I've always used just a couple screens and placed plant on top to use as a carrier-- you can smoke cannabis with it the same way, though I won't use it for that. I have those steel foam pads that are intended for pure crystal, but I never use them.

If you want a pure spice experience just use a neutral leaf like mullein that doesn't alter the experience but allows the spice to melt into it and vaporise off as heat is applied.

it's been a dozen years or so and it's far and away the best investment I ever made-- but it's surely up to personal taste.

I also like that it's all glass so you can clean it really easily with alcohol and hot water to keep it from getting funky.

Metta-Morpheus
#9 Posted : 9/24/2019 11:38:57 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Thank you. I just did some searching on their site. I’m sold. I’m gonna go with the Sherlock as it looks less complicated than the bat with the sliding door. I love how many times in the reviews I saw “smoalk moar”.

And speaking of cleaning, I need to clean my Changa bong. My room smells so strongly that my clothes have will have hints of dmt. I was at work today walking around going wtf. I thought I was smelling it everywhere, but it turned out to be my shirt. DOH! Good thing nobody knows what that smell is unless your on the level!