We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dreaming of The Devil...advice? Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 9/22/2019 3:06:09 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I want to report a curiosity concerning dreams and Pedro the Dirty (I'll explain)

Long story short; Im visiting my mom who has cancer in my old country. I quit smoking cigs finally. When my mom saw I wasnt smoking she quit aswell. My mom has been discovering mindfulness, breathing, and controlling the emotions since her diagnosis.

2 nights ago we slept after talking all night in bed and into the night she woke me up twice because I was talking in my sleep. I thanked her the second time for waking me up and explained to her that the devil was pulling her away from me, teasing me to follow him into a doorway, and that her waking me up was perfect as I was just about to persue the devil before she woke me (and this was a fight which I would have never won.)

SO, yesterday, the following night, we smoked a tasty cannabis joint and went to meditate. Beautiful meditation for like 3 hours in total darkness and with music and mantras (jaya shiva shankara bom bom hare hare) and long pauses of silence.

When I fell asleep the devil came again, the name "Pedro el Sucio" came through, which means Pedro the Dirty, which to me is so FIT for describing the devil. He gave me these little figurines, one was of a nun. I placed them in a sunny windowsil. Someone told me "I wouldnt put those in a windowsil if I were you, Pedro the Dirty made them (or is in them.)" I said "whatever."

Also with all this comes the dreams of smoking cigs, where I wake up and am sooo happy I am still smoke free.

Just wanted to share these subconcious manifestations, the name "Pedro el Sucio" ringed very true to me. I wish I could remember more.

If you have any experiences similar maybe that could help me interpret this.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 9/22/2019 6:34:48 AM

OH MY F3TKING GOD, The dream I just had was the most complicated torture a mind could ever go thru I can not believe that exists...WTF!!! Straight up voodoo. It just was too much!! Too outhere!! Wtf!!!! Oh my god...I've had sleep paralysis, Ive had night terrors...i mean I've dreamed of the devil the last two nights, but this was just TORTURE, extremley complex, it even had a conclusion...im so angry...im soo amgry...I was tortured...they fucked with me so hard. This one asshole was behind it all...he was the mastermind...in this dream I even smoked dmt and startrd having a bad trip IN THE NIGHTMARE.

Im looking at my suplements. Three days ago I started taking magnessium and selenium.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 9/22/2019 7:27:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Peace be with you fran lover.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

rOm
#4 Posted : 9/22/2019 9:35:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think someones smoked the devil's lettuce again.
seriously though, try to look at diet and different inputs that could create stress.
those nightmare ain't no fun.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Metta-Morpheus
#5 Posted : 9/22/2019 3:54:30 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Sending you good energy to chase out the bad vibes. Have you been neglecting any messages you’ve been receiving? I felt the energy you speak of and kept getting angry at him for messing with me. But as my wife pointed out, he was just poking me, reminding to do the work. Dissolve my ego. Once I had this conversation with him and asked for his forgiveness, and apologized, and put in some real effort, all the Tom foolery seemed to cease. I was misinterpreting the voodoo. Anyway, much love Fran.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Achilles
#6 Posted : 9/22/2019 4:37:17 PM

I is the obstacle.

I read a lot of your post Fran. I consider you a friend though we don’t really know each other. I know You know how energy works. Not in a hippie type way. Just straight up good and bad feelings. It’s upsetting to hear that you’ve recently been troubled by intrusive thoughts but I know you also know the more focus you place on those intrusive thoughts the more abundant they will become. My honest recommendation is take some time off from your “traveling”. Try to spend some time focusing on whatever it is that makes you smile, laugh, and feel happy. Whenever your mind starts to wander back to the thoughts you’ve recently been having, shut that sh*t down and block it out the best you can. Don’t feed into those thoughts anymore and that will hopefully help you purge your mind of them. Also know we all have your back and are here for you whenever you need our support. Stay happy man and i know you’ll overcome these troubles. Good luck brotha. I’m not religious or anything really but I’ll be praying for you nexian.

Learn, share, and expand

We got you 💞
This guys ego ^

Metta-Morpheus
#7 Posted : 9/22/2019 4:43:06 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

^^ Word!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

FranLover
#8 Posted : 9/23/2019 12:40:54 AM

I try not to be too sappy...but gosh I'm glad I have friends like you guys 😊♡

Jees
#9 Posted : 9/23/2019 11:14:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Feelings of support to you FranLover!

These are my loose thoughts:
- for an unknown period no deep entheogen sessions;
- if relevant: quit smoking thc for a month completely, later restrict to 1x per week max.
- daily microdosing harmalas like 2 x 50mg (thinking of Fb weight) spread during the day, or just 1 x 50mg per day. Not before sleep so you can feel/monitor the change in tuning it delivers.

My assumption is that this leads to the establishing of a different base line, then see how that affects things. I'm thus in line with
rOm wrote:
...try to look at diet and different inputs that could create stress...

On a second note, and I completely dunno how relevant this is to you:
- taking gravity away from habitual spiritual anchor points that are classically used for divination or protection. While these are used to sooth the soul, they also invite the contrasts in the line of: there's no dime without a back side.
For example I still burn sage and incenses but now more as I like a nice song, and not relying on shamanistic powers to protect me from dangers, I just took gravity out of a former dependency. Things like praising the sun/higher frequencies and bewaring the of the dark, ime it's all masked forms of cultivating fear, and thus inviting energies that support that fear.

Just some thoughts,
Love

lsrvnt
#10 Posted : 9/23/2019 11:41:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

give the devil 0 of your energy. this is the simplest answer I could come up with for your problems. perhaps a ritual to bring the good into your life and ward off evil spirits could help however, In my own personal beliefs we just need to feed that which is good in us and give absolutely nothing to that which is not. not attention, defences, anger, or any form of our energy. unless this is what you wish to cultivate however I doubt this to be the case.

be well perhaps work with some simple plant babies like try growing a calming chamomile Very happy and cultivating its wonderful flowers for a tea. It's my belief that these plants are spirits and teachers just like our mimosa hostilis or any other plant, and can help us in serious ways. perhaps putting your love and good energy into a physical thing like a plant like this could be good for your mental health.

I also recommend keeping a dream journal and allowing yourself to reflect on all the dreams you have. I keep mine as a diary almost and It really helps me deal with any nightmares or confusing dreams by putting them in context and helps me lucid dream.

best wishes.

Wolfnippletip
#11 Posted : 9/23/2019 1:53:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover I'm with SpaceGandalf who posted in another thread how hesitant he was to answer you considering the delicacy of the subject, but here goes. Disclaimer: This is just my take on your situation. I don't pretend to know what's what in the universe or to be right about anything.

I've had dreams similar to yours in the past when I had first quit drinking. I'd dream that I was drinking water only to suddenly be standing in front of a grinning devil and realize I'd been tricked into drinking vodka. In one of these dreams the devil even plunged a knife into my chest to show me I'd just killed myself by drinking alcohol.

That dream was pretty simple. I was seriously worried about my drinking and the devil represented my fear that drinking was going to kill me.

I think the devil in your dream represents cancer and your fear for your Mom, and fear of death. The nun in the dream may even be symbolic of your Mom. The devil teasing you is your uncertainty as to the outcome of this situation regarding her cancer. The "dirty" aspect may be symbolic of cigarettes and how they seem to someone who has stopped smoking.

I remember when I first revisited psychedelics, after 10 years of complete sobriety I would see demons in my CEVs. After a year or so they just faded and I no longer see them. Seems like what TMK said about the first few trips "clearing the draintraps" in your mind is true, at least IME. Normally I wouldn't recommend psychedelics to someone who is going through a crisis, and I wonder if I would be able to handle a psychedelic experience in your situation but, if carefully considered and undertaken I think they could help you process some of what you're going through.

I don't say this lightly. I am in a similar situation with my Dad whose health is deteriorating and is in a Nursing Home for rehab after a bout of pneumonia. I wonder myself at what point I will do psychedelics again and under what circumstance and intention.

My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

dragonrider
#12 Posted : 9/23/2019 3:45:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There is all sorts of evil in the world, and no living soul on this planet is spared from it.

I know nothing about your situation, but from what you say it is clear that there is at least one great evil that has violently forced itself into your world, and that is the thing that is threatening your mother.

Again, i know very little about you and your situation, but that is a big thing right there. If i would be in that situation, i would seriously lose sleep over it as well. Who would not have nightmares?

Sometimes, life realy can BE a nightmare.
It happens to all of us, unfortunately.
There's no life without pain.
There is light and love, but a lot of darkness as well.

My heart goes out to you franlover. I feel your pain. I wish you the very, very best. May you find the strength to deal with this awfull nightmare.

Eaglepath
#13 Posted : 10/2/2019 11:23:07 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

You are the devil. Be the Boss in you own house! Smile....Smile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

FranLover
#14 Posted : 11/2/2019 12:36:01 PM

Achilles wrote:
I read a lot of your post Fran. I consider you a friend though we don’t really know each other. I know You know how energy works. Not in a hippie type way. Just straight up good and bad feelings. It’s upsetting to hear that you’ve recently been troubled by intrusive thoughts but I know you also know the more focus you place on those intrusive thoughts the more abundant they will become. My honest recommendation is take some time off from your “traveling”. Try to spend some time focusing on whatever it is that makes you smile, laugh, and feel happy. Whenever your mind starts to wander back to the thoughts you’ve recently been having, shut that sh*t down and block it out the best you can. Don’t feed into those thoughts anymore and that will hopefully help you purge your mind of them. Also know we all have your back and are here for you whenever you need our support. Stay happy man and i know you’ll overcome these troubles. Good luck brotha. I’m not religious or anything really but I’ll be praying for you nexian.

Learn, share, and expand

We got you 💞

Thank you for your friendship Achilles.

Jess wrote:
Feelings of support to you FranLover!

These are my loose thoughts:
- for an unknown period no deep entheogen sessions;
- if relevant: quit smoking thc for a month completely, later restrict to 1x per week max.
- daily microdosing harmalas like 2 x 50mg (thinking of Fb weight) spread during the day, or just 1 x 50mg per day. Not before sleep so you can feel/monitor the change in tuning it delivers.

My assumption is that this leads to the establishing of a different base line, then see how that affects things. I'm thus in line with
rOm wrote:
...try to look at diet and different inputs that could create stress...

Solid advice!

Jess wrote:

On a second note, and I completely dunno how relevant this is to you:
- taking gravity away from habitual spiritual anchor points that are classically used for divination or protection. While these are used to sooth the soul, they also invite the contrasts in the line of: there's no dime without a back side.
For example I still burn sage and incenses but now more as I like a nice song, and not relying on shamanistic powers to protect me from dangers, I just took gravity out of a former dependency. Things like praising the sun/higher frequencies and bewaring the of the dark, ime it's all masked forms of cultivating fear, and thus inviting energies that support that fear.

Just some thoughts,
Love

Thank you ! I have no psychological conditioning in that sense. I consider this good advice of course and preach its truth often.

Thanks to everyone else for your beautiful comments!

I wanted to write down for future reference how I have understood something about the meaning of dreams. Though the processes of dreaming are influenced by supplementation or medication or diet, all dreams have one underlying principle; the overcoming of a challenge of awareness. Most dreams will present challenges brought on by desire or anger. In the dream state one acts and thinks as one truly is. This grants the ability to the individual who just woke up from a dream to understand completley how the mind thinks and acts truly; by reacting to its conditioning!

The waking individual thus has a direct key hole into his or her mind as if viewed from a third person given that the mind detaches from dreams upon waking. Granted with more clarity, the individual can now see the error of his or her ways. Ultimatley this means the complete dissolution of everything except pure awareness.

In dreaming there are moments of pure awareness and moments in which the mind, with its desires and needs and all its conditioning, reemerges

Who ultimatley creates the dreams? What source? Awareness or the mind?