We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Break through every time: inescapable Options

Beatriz
#1 Posted : 9/22/2019 12:37:46 AM

Bienvenidos a bardo

Breakthroughs: how common are they? For me, they are reliable-every time, and I will describe what they entail for me below.

I've heard a bunch of opinions on this forum. They were the reason I began this journey. I am a hard-nosed empiricist. If I can't touch something and see it for myself, I don't believe it. I had to see for myself what had caused so many people to say they'd been somewhere definitively different, seen things that aren't just variations of normal sensory perceptions, even encountered distinct beings. Those McKenna videos about the elves stuck in my head.

I have since then seen all these things. Totally distinct realms. Clearly foreign entities. Hostile, friendly, indifferent, divulgatory, secretive, and everything in between. If any of you have read my past posts, you will observe that I have even encountered realms and entities that I can only interpret as alien in a truly nonhuman sense.

But what I have not discussed is the launchpad from which such experiences begin. For me, it takes an instant. At first, the colors of my room become brighter, the sounds more vivid. Slowly, over a few seconds, all the smooth angles and dull colors of nature become crystalline, jagged as if rendered in a low-resolution computer graphic engine that converts everything to polyhedrons.

And they come. Usually as voices. I am welcomed, usually in a verbose cacophony. It's not what McKenna describes--sound without meaning, pure grammar, song without words. Instead, I hear active conversation. They say they love me. And then that they hate me. I am confused.

And then everything dissolves. They love to tell me that the whole world is a game, a game that I myself created and that I play with them. That it is all over, that I am done with my life and it is time to come home after a rest. On some level I know they jest, although it feels horrifyingly real at the time. That is when everything dissolves, and it's good i'm sitting down. Floating fractal geometric forms swirl around me of their own accord. Or I am deposited elsewhere, feeling my body replaced, walking some alien world or some alternate version of our own before returning to myself. Always, while I still retain my senses, I have the unmistakable feeling that I am being recorded, that every instant of this interaction is somehow indestructible, like frames of a movie.

I wish I could tell those of you who struggle to "break through" what I have done, but I don't know. Perhaps the entities I have encountered are right and I have some special place amongst them. Or perhaps they say that to everyone. Are we not all part of the universe, somehow part-authors of whatever strangeness it contains?

Either way, I want to put it out there: I break through every time.

I wish all of you the best in your explorations.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

coAsTal
#2 Posted : 9/22/2019 2:38:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your post-- it is thought-provoking.

Perhaps you could share here the method and amounts you have used to attain your consistency in order to frame the experience to an observer?

FranLover
#3 Posted : 9/22/2019 3:47:31 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Amazing Beatriz, thank you. Blessed are those who believe without seeing. They dont say to me that everything is a game and they love me, but the message gets through non verbally.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Beatriz
#4 Posted : 9/22/2019 5:49:31 PM

Bienvenidos a bardo

Coastal: I don't believe I do anything special. I know how much people seem to struggle to achieve similar effects, but as I said I don't have any technical help to offer in that regard. Doesn't have to be at home, either--could be outside, in a cigarette. Dose is small, but of course well delivered: gotta hold that breath in, even if you want to cough, right? Doesn't matter if it's been an hour or half a year between experiences; I don't get much in the way of tolerance build up for some reason.