We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sweet spot Options

Use any name
#1 Posted : 9/16/2019 1:29:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I sat in my garden and smoked a small amount of DMT rolled into the end of a cigarette. I had smoked it with the idea in mind that I sit and feel my body; as in a previous trip I had gained a posture in which the tensions of my body felt almost totally balanced but just as I was resolving a tension in my left eye a moth came fast out of the dark as if pulled to my eye by my own effort at resolution. Anyway I took the hit, and relaxed to start body work but was soon distracted as the tree above my fence became a Lovecraftian Cthulhu-esk demon of some kind. I felt slight fear as I moved my center of vision over slightly, away from the source, only for the next tree to become a similar being now whispering behind tentacle to the first. I had not lost my original intention and so fixed my consciousness back on my body which made all fear subside. As I stared at the creatures i decided they were a distraction but I still didn't manage to find that sweet spot.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Use any name
#2 Posted : 9/16/2019 3:48:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Has DMT made any of you more aware of your posture?

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 10/2/2019 10:27:56 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Yes. Nearly everytime with Cactus, Aya, Changa, Mushrooms etc.. Its like the body starts corrects itself in a natural way. Suddenly it feels natural withour tensions to have the shoulders back, straight neck etc etc.
Remember one time sitting in some half lotus posture and smoked somewhat overdose of Changa and got pulled into complete blackness without seeing or feeling anything. The only thing I could thought of was my body left in the lotus position. Normally knees and things starts to hurt a lot after some time but now I didnt feel anything from my body no more and my only concern was that maybe the whole body will brake down before I manage to get back to it haha.. Well it didntSmile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath