We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I see you joker Options

Metta-Morpheus
#1 Posted : 9/9/2019 9:33:35 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

So today was neat. I got my first meeting with an entity. I was in a session of my usual sub bt space, and found a particularly enhanced few pieces of my enhanced herb. I had already smoked one bowl at my usual pace and was looking for some advice from myself. I got on a nice train of thought and had a little twinkle of hyperspace tease me, so I quickly reloaded. I took a couple good rips; the herb was stronger, or I was already nice and greased, because it was a sneak attack breakthrough. Very subtle, as I kinda realized, “oh shit, I just broke through!”. So I took another rip. I suddenly had a feeling of a presence. My eyes were open this whole time, so this was all a mixture of real world with a heavy hyperspace lens over it. I looked in the corner of my ceiling, and there was a jester, clinging to the walls just sitting there like Spider-Man. Nothing was said, and he disappeared and reappeared several times in the same spot, like an invisibility cloak was turned on and off. After a minute he was gone, and I was laughing that I finally saw a being instead of just the other realm. I can’t remember why, but I started laughing out, “your not gonna get me jester, not this time”. I know it was because I thought he was trying to trick me, but I can’t remember what he was trying to trick me into. After I came down, I think it’s because I was realizing that my ego based decisions weren’t the right ones, the jester emulating my ego in this experience. Oh yeah, I had a kind of ego death in this session as well. A first for me, and not like what I thought it would be like. More of an ego dissolution than a death. I was consciously dissolving my ego with my words. It was neat. So that’s my tail of today’s sesh, thanks for reading if you still are, as I just came down a bit ago, so this is kind of a run on paragraph. Razz

Much love to all and god damn I love dmt

<M~M>
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 9/10/2019 1:52:46 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

hell yeah💓
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 9/10/2019 11:37:07 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Holy shnikies. Life changing. I went back later the same day. Something called to me to do it. My encounter with the joker left me wanting to go back. This time, I felt the joker trying to distract me. Lead me off path. Trick me. I had an appointment, and he was messing with me.

“Fuck you joker!” I said many times. I told him his Tom foolery wasn’t going to work. The Divine Council was lifting the veil for me and giving me protection against his trickery.

The the council stepped in...

I felt the presence of all the archetypes. The mother, the father, the architect. Everyone. I got an intense sensation that I was called here in front of the council. I realized they are in charge of this cosmic charade. They told me they are coming. They’re here to reset the balance. We humans are but dumb punk children that need a spanking and a timeout. I felt overwhelmed by the sensation that humanity is on the right path back thanks to them. We humans are so silly and egotistical, and we need to be humbled. Mamas coming to set us straight.

I have had the sense of being a starseed for a few years. My wife and I had an activation of sorts back in 2016. But ego was still in control, that god damn joker, not letting me fully realize my purpose. I asked the council how I can help. How I can fulfill my starseed duties. I have a mission now, but I’ll go into that later.

I am protected. I asked them for it, and feel I was granted my wish. I’m here to do they’re bidding in righting our collective consciousness.

I love all of you. Keep doing your work, as most of you are here for them as well. We are conduits for their power my brothers and sisters. Let’s save the world!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers