We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cosmic balance, 3 take-aways in 3 trips Options

sbios
#1 Posted : 9/9/2019 9:18:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all, this is going to be more of a reflection than the experiences themselves because as most of you know that each journey packs in so much but rather difficult to bring back. I'd also want to share a bit more about the intelligence I received and were able to put these ideas down before they faded away. The information were from the last three trips and I find them deeply intriguing.

The first trip brought me to the hyperspace with glowing white and multitudes of colors, shapes, fractals, circles and a sense of intelligent beings permeates in this realm/dimension/space that itself is not of space-time dimension. Then suddenly I was presented with this situation where the beings have been trying to answer this question for eons, one of the deep deep mystery about the Universe. Then it seems, they always come to a point of unsolvability, the singularity, that essentially is the paradox that permeates within the Universe. A big example would be a black hole, a singularity that there is no answer for it. Now I see this paradox in so many situations.

The second trip was bigger and I was propel straight into a realm that was permeated with white light. I passed out for a little bit and suddenly the idea "eternity" came to and I was so apprehensive with the idea of circling in eternity that I suddenly got panicked. I literally jump up and the moment I opened my eyes, everything in the room is glowing like neon lights. I now realize that Universe is creation unending and never the same. The creative intelligence in the effort to answer its own questions in eternity, is creating non-stop in infinite not unlike fractals build from previous but not the same.

The last idea came to me is the principle of cosmic balance. That essentially no matter what happens, a force will be balanced by counter force where the Universe seeks in perfect balance. This is of course one of the forces in play among others.

Ok, these ideas have been on my mind since and very enjoyable to consider. I wonder if anyone has gotten similar messages as well.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.