We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dmt and dancing Options

burnt
#1 Posted : 9/7/2019 5:45:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

When I first started to used DMT I never wanted to do anything physical. I would always find a comfortable place to lay down and fall over. But lately I've found DMT to be an excellent addition while dancing at a concert. These are low doses of course I have no interest in breakthrough level doses in public. But its quite amazing how DMT can loosen up your body when your dancing and make you bounce off the walls. It meshes very well with MDMA or LSD (or both) and really I can't get over how bouncy you can get. Anyone else use DMT in this context?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 9/7/2019 5:57:42 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Never used it like that, but many times I dance when I come back from hyperspace. Gives that alien vibrancy to this hips, zaney movements to the hands.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

DoingKermit
#3 Posted : 9/7/2019 8:24:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have smoked low doses on a festival dance floor a couple times - a purely meditative experience. What stopped me from repeating the exercise was how I felt I was annoying the people around me with the smell.

On my own, however, really great when motor functions are back. I really enjoy balancing and letting loose. Two days ago, I came out of a trip, put some music on and danced in my kitchen for ages with the dogs Smile

DoingKermit
#4 Posted : 9/7/2019 8:25:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oops, double post.

pete666
#5 Posted : 9/7/2019 9:09:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have joined some big psytrance festival this year, after about ten years gap and was surprised the dmt smell was everywhere on the mainfloor. Ten years ago at similar festival it was almost impossible to catch it in the air, but now every few minutes. And yes, it disturbed me a lot, because I don't like the smell. Nevertheless its common presence indicates the ability to use it as a dance drug.

For me though, I never used dmt there, it is not a dance drug for me. I love dancing, but the best option has always been molly with ketamine. God I wish I could experience it at least on more time! Both are a no go for me anymore :/
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

sbios
#6 Posted : 9/7/2019 10:04:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not in the context of festival or dance floor, but my first time with ayah ceremony that my body was somehow so electrified that I moved unintentionally in waves and rotational patterns. The fellow attendees and I all were pleasantly surprised.

Now with spice I had noticed mudras and movements similar to yoga postures came out spontaneously. So yeah I can see dance is inherent in certain state of being.

VibeSurfer
#7 Posted : 9/7/2019 7:33:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The first time I tried Changa I was attempting to break out of a mental health rut and the trip took off while I had Lighting Crashes by the band Live playing out of my sound bar and I was sitting on my couch with my coffee table in front of me. Magnificent beautiful imagery flourished into my living room as my eyes arrived to a shut position and feelings of pure astonishment drowned me. Randomly the geometrical patterns of light would transform into wildly erotic and beautiful women filled with love and compassionate energy. They danced around zapping Socractic insight into my brain reminding me to love myself, protect myself, and come alive. They were beautiful. When they disappeared I imagined myself with more confidence, power, and positive energy than I have ever felt in my life. I saw myself incredibly well dressed with a huge smile on my face and I lept onto my coffee table when the second to last "I can feel it coming back again" part of the song played. The whole environment erupted into multicolored spotlights as I saw myself dancing around on the coffee table and it became a stage surrounded with an estatic audience cheering for the me that was dancing. Then, I opened my eyes and I was still on the couch. The final chorus arived and I lept onto my coffee table for real this time and danced around, and I KNEW I was dancing well. I belted the whole rest of the song out from the bottom of my lungs. I flexed my muscles and roared like a lion. Pretty neat for a Wednesday night if you ask me.

Ever since that trip I've had random bursts of energy where I'll start singing songs while walking around my place and feeling the need to break out into dance for 5-10 minutes. Moving around makes humans feel good, being good at it makes us feel even better. Once I get my vape setup in order
I'll have to bring it to dancing type events to try it out in small doses like Burnt. Sounds like fun.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

burnt
#8 Posted : 9/7/2019 8:16:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I do find it interesting how much it can loosen your body and relax your muscles. I guess I never really noticed it much until I used it in a dance setting. Usually I wouldn't pay attention to my body (totally different smoked dmt versus oral, oral is very much body focused) when I did DMT laying down I'd pay more attention to whats happening in my visual field and in my brain. Either way only do something like this in public if you feel comfortable and are generally in a safe environment with friends around in case things get intense, you might need to sit down. Also yes be respectful of people around you because the smell can be intense for some people. I find with vape pens when used properly the smell is more like flowers so it meshes quite well with the smelly sweaty hippies in the environments I've done this in. So no big deal.

KuzeMaf
#9 Posted : 9/26/2019 1:26:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes I smoke a bowl of changa and my feet start wiggling so much that it makes me jump up onto my feet and bust into a full blown ecstatic dance, like one of those African or Brazilian tribal dances. So much fun.

One time I swear I could feel my ancestors in my legs dancing with me.

Light and Love and Travel Well.
All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.

jiva
#10 Posted : 9/26/2019 3:29:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DoingKermit wrote:
I have smoked low doses on a festival dance floor a couple times - a purely meditative experience. What stopped me from repeating the exercise was how I felt I was annoying the people around me with the smell.

On my own, however, really great when motor functions are back. I really enjoy balancing and letting loose. Two days ago, I came out of a trip, put some music on and danced in my kitchen for ages with the dogs Smile

same here. at one festival i was smoking a couple of dmt infused joints at the chillout stage.
the smell really annoys some people and i have been asked what the fuck i am smoking a couple of times.